Chapter 31

(After talking to Yoongi, Ji-woon goes to where he keeps Jin. He put his right hand on his face. Jin moves to get away from him, making Ji-woon angry. Then he held his chin hard)

Ji-Woon: Yoongi must have tried really hard to bring you under him, right? But I'm not him or I'm not like him, so I won't be gentle with you. If you keep making me angry,then the result won't be good for your child either

(He placed his hand on Jin's stomach and Jin felt disgust under his touch)

Jin: (gritted his teeth) Don't touch me, you bastard. I want to burn your hand, keep it away from me. And what did you say? You are not Yoongi. You'll never be Yoongi, he never tries to take anything from anyone that belongs to them

Ji-Woon: (manic laugh) But I like to steal valuables from anyone if I like it when I see it

Jin: You really are a psychopath. This time you are digging your own grave. You entered the lion's den so it would not let you go without eating you alive

Ji-Woon: Are you perhaps mean Yoongi as a lion? Then let me tell you something interesting, by you I'm going to make your Yoongi kneel before me and beg to me.

Jin: (smirk) I'm not referring to Yoongi now.....

(seeing Jin's smirk Ji-Woon got confused, now he understand there is something wrong. The smirk on Jin's face didn't go which makes Ji-Woon even more devastated. He looked here and there to see if there was anything suspicious.

Now his trust in his own men had left him. Everyone in the room was startled when they heard a bomb blast sound outside the place except for Jin. Ji-woon's each men and Ji-woon take there guns and look around)

Ji-Woon: Go and find out what that sound is

(The other ten left the room, leaving only four with Ji-woon. Sweat beaded on Ji-woon's forehead. Time was passing but those who went out did not come back. This worries Ji-woon and his men even more.

Ji-woon freezes in place as a gas fills the room, making everyone in the room close their eyes. It took a few minutes for the gas to subside, and when Ji-woon opened his eyes, Jin was no longer in the chair he'd been tied to)

Ji-Woon: Now wherever he went, look for him everywhere.

(After saying this he looked back and found no one in the room. He turned to the door in confusion, and a man in a coat walked towards him like a king. He squinted his eyes a few times to see the figure's face clearly)

Ji-Woon: (shock) T..... Tae....... Taehyung ........ You're Yoongi's friend, right? But how did you get into my place? First of all, how did you find this place?

Tae: (rolling his eyes) You idiot, stop talking like that. You're a mafia, aren't you? So think as one

Ji-Woon: I..... I...... Don't understand

Tae: (smirk) Well, I will tell you without wasting either of our time. Did you think that the family and friends of the Mafia King can be easily touched? If it's so easy, how can I rule the dark world? First you made a mistake by entering the country where the Mafia King lives. Second you touch a friend of Mafia King. At last you dared to kill my child before it reached the world

(Saying this he kicks Ji-woon and makes him fall, and the gun falls from his hand)

Tae: Don't worry, I won't kill you now because we have a lot of things to do with you. The world wouldn't even dream of touching Mafia King V's family because of you. (wearing his glass) Let's go, baby........

(It's been two hours since Yoongi met Taehyung, but he still hasn't called him or informed him about what's going on there. So he was walking here and there impatiently. He checks the time each and every minute.

The maids working in the mansion were looking at him like "wouldn't he get tired after walking for two hours straight." They talk to each other with their eyes. But is Yoongi going to worry about anything? No.

His mind wanders to how Jin is. When will you meet him? Anxiety is killing him every second. He thought about calling Taehyung, but he didn't want to be bothered in between)

Yoongi.......

(Yoongi finally released the breath he had been holding)

Yoongi: Jin hyung.......

To be continue