i. tattoo

"Freshmen

"Freshmen. Tons and tons of fresh men!" Lydia Martin said, standing with her friend Allison Argent in the school hallways. The brunette looked where her friend was looking while putting books in her locker.

"You mean fresh boys. Lydia, they're fourteen." Allison laughed, questioning her best friend.

Lydia shrugged. "Eh, some are more mature than others." The girl still watching a group of boys across the hall.

"You know, it's okay to be single. Focus on yourself for a little while, work on becoming a better person." Allison listed on with a distant look.

The red-head chuckles, looking down before up at her friend again. "Allison, I love you. So if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend we aren't actually talking about you, it's totally fine." Her tone slightly softening at the end of her sentence. "But, I don't want a boyfriend." Lydia leaned against the lockers, looking around once more. "I want a distraction."

The girl's eyes finally landing on a set of boys walking down the hall. She squints slightly, getting a better look. Allison notices and decides to check them out as well.

"Brothers?" Allison questions.

Lydia smirks. "Twins." She said in sort of sigh.

A brunette girl from the other end of the hall suddenly walks up the twins, grabbing on by the arm. "Nice to see you guys adjusting so well, but since I am not, please walk with me." She gave them a pleading look.

"Who is she?" Allison asks, her and Lydia still watching the entire thing.

"No idea." Her friends replies.

The twin on the left sighs, putting an arm around the girl. "You have to get over your social anxiety one of these days, Ash."

Ash huffed, walking with the boys. "I absolutely do not. Not when I have two alpha werewolf brothers." She gave them a sly look.

The twin on the right rolled his eyes. "You do know we aren't your real brothers, right? It's important that you know that, Asher." He looked down at her and raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, Aiden. I'm not as stupid as I may usually seem." Asher replied, shoving him slightly.

The other brother hummed. "Oh, really? Says the girl who tried to fight Kali when she was thirteen." Asher gave him a look of betrayal.

"Wow, Ethan. Here I was thinking you were on my side." The brunette threw his arm off her shoulders, giving him a look. She gave him the finger before walking off a little. Then Asher turned around and said one last thing. "I'll just go off on my own, maybe get eaten by a squirrel, who knows? Not you, you traitors. She finally walked down the hall on her own. She hears the twins laugh behind her, huffing once more. Walking for just a few seconds longer, Asher felt eyes on her. She looked to her right and saw two girls looking at her. She knew who they were, they didn't know her, though. Sending a tight lipped smile their way, Ash left them be and made her way to her class.