Chapter 8

Manik ignoring Mukti's teasing walks inside the mansion and looks at his parents who was sitting in living room and discussing something. He made his way towards them and sat next to Neyonika.

Raj and Neyonika looks at Manik then at Mukti who starts riddling words around staring Manik while sitting next to Manik. Raj and Neyonika look so confused at their behaviour and shook their head.

Manik passed a glare at Mukti and leans back hiding his face into Neyonika's shoulder. Neyonika chuckles and starts ruffling his hair softly.

Neyonika: Mukti, why are you teasing my son?

Mukti : mom, you won't believe it what happened today? You won't believe when I tell you something.

Neyonika : what magical thing happened? what did my son did? Mukti don't keep any suspense.

Mukti : Bhai, shall I tell them or you want to tell them?

Manik : shut up Mukti. Mom stop listening to Mukti. She's speaking so much nonsense today. I'm going to my room. Don't bother disturbing me Mukti.

He warns Mukti and kissing Neyonika's cheek and wishing them goodnight storms out from there leaving Mukti to chuckle. Neyonika looks at her.

Neyonika : why are you troubling him Mukti?

Mukti : how am I troubling him? He always tease me but you don't say anything to him. This isn't fair mom. No one loves here.

Raj chuckles and calls Mukti closer to him. Mukti stood up and sits beside Raj. He hugs her and kissed her forehead caressing her hair softly.

Raj : I love you princess. You always on my team. Now tell me why are you teasing your brother.

Mukti smirks and looks at Raj shaking her head off.

Mukti: I love you to dad but I'm not going to expose my Bhai secret to you. You will find out very soon.

She stood up and kissing Neyonika's cheek ran from there leaving Neyonika chuckling and Raj sulking.

Neyonika: stop sulking Raj and let's go back to our room. You need to stop being grumpy.

Raj looks at his wife and made a made listening to her. He stood up and trails behind her.

Nandini lying down on her stomach stares the blaze that she held closer to her heart. She couldn't help herself but think how gentleman Manik was all throughout being with her. She was touched by his sweet and kind behaviour towards her.

Hugging his blazer to the chest and smelling his cologne thought how attractive he looked just in black trousers and white shirt. Everything about him was making her heart flutter. Her heart swooned up.

Her cheeks warmed up as she recalled how closely he was working behind her. She was really loved and felt so protective when he was behind her.

Nandini took her phone and thought scrolling down her Instagram. Before Manik joined them for lunch she had already exchanged her numbers with Mukti's friends, even followed them back on Instagram.

Opening her Instagram she went up Mukti's account and scrolling on her following list she found Manik's account and looks through his profile. He had more than 90+ million followers and following 30 people  with  50+ posts.

She scrolled down his photos and zoomed in checking his photo closer. Her heart starts to pound faster as she stares into his eyes. The picture melted her soul. She even read few comments and felt her heart burning up seeing how girls were calming to be his possession. She wasn't liking some comments were not nice to her liking.