Chapter 14

They both walked down the stairs as Mukti came up and called them to come down. They both were surprised how long they spoke without realising the time. As they walked down the stairs their shoulders brushed against each other. They both glanced at each other and passed a soft smile.

They ware in their own world didn't notice their family had their eyes on and felt so happy and proud seeing them together. It felt like a dream coming true. Neyoinka and Ishita looked so happy and silently prayed for their happiness.

Not wanting to make them feel awkward they looked away and pretended to engrossed in a conversation.

Nandini and Manik comes down and looks at their parents who stopped talking upon seeing them. Ishita stood up and looks Nandini side hugging her.

Neyoinka : Manik what have you decided? I have whole heartedly respect and love Nandini. She is the only girl who will become my daughter.

Nandini blushed looking down and corner of her eyes she found Manik staring his mother un shock. Manik looks embarrassed and simply nodded his head making everyone happy especially Mukti and Abhi who starts hooting for the new couple

Everyone turns looking at Nandini who blushed hiding behind Ishita. Raman smiles and went to her pulling her in a hug. Nandini hide herself in Raman embrace feeing so shy.

Raman : princess what is your decision? You don't need to feel shy. No one is going to force you.

Nandini didn't know what her future holds but agreed to this marriage means taking a big responsibility. She really has faith on her family choice and Manik who she will get married to.

Nandini nodded her head making everyone smile and celebrate in joy and happiness. Neyoinka and ishita hugged each other. Mukti ans Abhi hugging Manik congratulated him.

Raman kissed Nandini's head and broke the hug cupping her face and smiles looking at her.

Raman: you took best decision princess. You will never regret it. Manik is the best person anyone can get. I'm so happy. I'm so proud of you princess.

Nandini was made sit back on couch as Neyoinka wanted some ritual sealing the marriage proposal. Manik also sat next to Nandini. The ladies of the house did the ritual and fed sweets to the couple.

Manik and Nandini bend down taking blessing of the elders and hugging their siblings who teased them in return. Manik didn't mind this time because he was loving whole moment between both family.

Mukti: Bhai, you should make Bhabhi eat sweet too? Now I can officially call you Bhabhi.

Nandini nodded her head and was flushed through whole conversation between them. Ishita went to see the preparation for lunch along with Neyoinka.

The lunch was set up and they were called up. Nandini was walking towards the dining table and Manik was right behind her making her body shivers due to his closeness. Her heart was beating so fast.

Everyone took their seats and Nandini along with Neyoinka and Ishita starts serving them.

Neyoinka : Nandini beta, you also sit down. We will serve them.

Nandini looks at Neyoinka and nodding her head sat next to Manik as it was empty chair beside him. She sat down and glanced at Manik who was quietly eating his food. She looked away and ishita served them.

Neyoinka and ishita serving everyone also took their seats and starts joining in the conversation.

Raj : Nandini beta. What are your future plans? Are you going to join Murthy's industrial helping Abhi?