Chapter 1

Pushing the door, she enters inside and smiles seeing the bed state. She chuckles lightly and moving by the coffee table placed a cup of coffee then walks by the window.

She pulls the curtains apart allowing the sun grace the presence of sunlight itself.

She settles on the bed and softly calls her son name out who was sprawled out on the bed, duvet laying on the floor.

Himself lying on his stomach, his tattoo glimpse as he slept bare chest. His mouth apart lightly making neyonika smile seeing her grown up son antics.

She ruffles his hair and whispers his name out.

Neyonika: Manu, wake up!

Manik stirs in sleep and mutters under his breath.

Manik : mom, five more minutes.

Neyonika sighs and giggles knowing the drama he always put every morning. She wondered what will happen when Manik gets married.

Neyonika smirks as Manik's marriage thoughts sudden crossed into her head.

How can she nit fulfil her dream, even she wants to Manik to marry someone, settle down in his life.

She had to find perfect match for Manik. Neyonika thought to speak to raj first then start mission of finding bride for Manik malthora. 

Neyonika chucking the thoughts of Manik's  marriage, for a minute shook it away and decided to wake Manik up.

She starts calling his name out yet ruffling his hairs softly.

Neyonika: manu, wake up. My bacha.

Manik stirs in sleep and in a minute opens his eyes and turns his body facing Neyonika.

Manik : good morning mom!

Neyonika: good morning manu! I have kept your coffee on the table. Have it and get dress quickly. Your father is waiting for you.

Manik nodded his head and kissing Neyonika's cheek gets down the bed, he quickly drank the coffee and went to washroom to freshen up.

Neyonika shook her head and heading out of the room. She went downstairs knowing her princess would be woken up by her father by now.

She enters in kitchen and found butlers finishing last few dishes for breakfast.

Neyonika: I will set the table meanwhile.

The butler nods his head and giving a smile to Neyonika got back to what he was doing.

Neyonika one by one brought the food and placed it on the dinning table. 

She flinched back as she felt cold hands wrapping around her waist.

She glares her husband who smirks and kept his head on her shoulder.

Neyonika: what are you doing raj?

Raj : what am I doing mrs malthora?

Neyonika slaps his arm and removing his hands from her waist stood few meters away from raj who sulked down seeing his wife moving away.

Raj : Neyonika, why are creating rift between us?

Neyonika shot a glare at raj and moves back to kitchen leaving raj annoyed.

Raj mutters some curses as he heard his son voice. He turns and glares at Manik who stood there with smirk playing on his lips.

Manik : oh! My poor dad. You didn't get chance to romance with your wife.