Childhood-Bully! Vicky x Bullied! Reader [Fairly Odd Parents]

(Disclaimer: I haven't watched Fairly Odd Parents in like years so I'm sorry if this is not a good one shot but I'm trying my best)

(Requested by @Notspidey1337)

=========================================

(You can look however you want to)

(You are Timmy's Older Brother)

=========================================

(Y/N)'s POV

???: "Bro wake up!"

I felt myself getting shook by someone, I opened my eyes to see my friend, Mason, was shaking me awake.

Mason: "Dude you were out cold."

(Y/N): "Well I did stay up late last night...you didn't help with that."

Mason: "I didn't help with it? What do you mean?"

(Y/N): "What do I mean? Excuse me Mister 'Just one more game'. Except one more game was supposed to be 5 games ago."

Mason: "Hey man, I was just trying to get a win!"

(Y/N): "After the losing streak we went on, we should have ended it earlier."

We both looked at each other not saying anything for a couple of second before we both started laughing.

Mason: "Man we suck at that game!"

(Y/N): "We really suck at that game!"

I got out of my bed and I took out a fresh pair of clothes. I entered the bathroom to put on the clothes. After I was done with that I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant. After I exited the bathroom, Mason entered the bathroom so he could do the same thing.

Me and Mason were roommates. We both were going to the Dimmsdale University and since we were childhood friends, it would be dumb if we didn't end up as roommates.

I started to make some coffee for me and Mason. As the coffee was brewing, I made myself some toast with butter on it. After the coffee was done brewing, I filled up a travel cup for me and Mason.

Mason came out of the bathroom and entered the kitchen. He saw his travel cup was full and said:

Mason: "You didn't have to make coffee for me."

(Y/N): "I know but I did so shush." I said while sipping on my coffee.

We both ate our breakfast and we got ready to go to our college. I refilled my travel cup with more coffee then we both headed to the door. We both put on hoodies and beanies because it was winter and it was colder than Jack Frost's balls, then we both left our apartment. We lived close to campus so it wouldn't be a long walk. I yawned as we were walking and Mason took a notice to this:

Mason: "Dude you can be that tired! We were able to get..." as he looked at his phone.

Mason: "5 hours of sleep! That's plenty!"

(Y/N): "No it is not you fucking dumbass."

Mason: "Well it's plenty for me!"

(Y/N): "Says the guy who always ends up falling sleep in class."

Mason: "Hey! The desks are very comfortable!" He said while laughing

I was also laughing at this point.

(Y/N): "No they are not!"

Mason was about to respond when I felt a snowball hit me in the back of the head.