Katy x Reader [Pokemon]

(You can look however you want to)

(You replace Larry as an Elite 4 Member. You are a Grass Type Specialist)

Your Team: Breloom (Your Ace), Leafeon, Brambleghast, Toedscruel, and Cacturne.

=========================================

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N): "This is not over yet! Don't get too confident!" I say as I threw out Breloom!

I knew the challenger was on their last Pokémon which was a Azumarill. They had wasted their "Tera Orb" on a previous Pokémon so the Azumarill was at a type disadvantage.

Challenger: "I might have a type disadvantage but I will still win!"

(Y/N): "Let me show you the true power of Breloom!" I took out my "Tera Orb" and it started to suck in energy.

Once it was fully charged, I threw the orb towards my Hariyama. After crystals appeared around my Breloom, they shattered to show the Tera Crown of the Grass Type

Challenger: "I won't be deterred! Azumarill use 'Ice Punch'!" As their Pokémon's hand... or whatever it has turned a blue color and it started to run towards my Breloom!

(Y/N): "That won't faze my Breloom! Breloom use 'Protect'!

Breloom then made a sphere of green energy to cover itself.

(Like this)

(Like this)

The Azumarill jumped in the air and went to punch but the sphere blocked the punch!

(Y/N): "Checkmate..."

Challenger: "Huh?!"

(Y/N): "Breloom! Use 'Bullet Seed'!" My Breloom stopped making the sphere and its cheeks then began to fill up and then it shot out a bunch of seeds from its mouth and most of the seeds had hit the Azumarill!

Since the move was boosted because of Breloom being Terastallized, the streaming of seeds shot back the Azumarill into the wall behind the challenger, knocking it out instantly!