Chapter 3

𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙇𝙔.

"𝘏-𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘠/𝘯 𝘓/𝘯."

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑

The boy was too stunned to speak after seeing an angel that almost crash onto him, he managed to pull off an awkward smile  and wave.

"H-hello mysterious person that came falling out of nowhere. I am Boboiboy, nice to meet you?" He said awkwardly

You got VEERYYY surprised after hearing his name was.. You can't believe it at all since the one who's standing in front of you right know is a whole-ass handsome and pretty teenager who is probably the same age as you and not an 11 year old boy who has a bob head but has a very cute adorable squishy face...

You put your self on the ground and quickly grab his shoulders. You have a pale face but you still put a smile on your face which kinda freak him out.

" Can you repeat your name was?"-you

He look at you feeling confuse but still answered your question.

"My name is Boboiboy, miss"

" As in Boboiboy the elemental hero?"

"Yep, that's me"

"The hero who always fought Adudu and Probe but also sometimes became their ally?"

"Yes?"

"The grandson of Tok Aba?"

"That is correct"

"Friends with Gopal, Ying, Yaya, and Fang?"

"Yes"

" The one who fought Bora Ra, that almost got beaten up to death but monsta didn't kill him since they want to keep the movie for kids?"

"uh.. I didn't quite get that but i did beat Bora Ra "

"Is your birthday in March 13?"

" yes?''

You took a deep breath and look at him dead in the eyes. Boboiboy felt intense pressure looking at your eyes.

"Last question... "

Boboiboy gulped his own saliva from nervousness and look also at you dead in the eye.

"What is it??"

"What's your... Favorite color?..."-you

Boboiboy got dumbfounded and he sweatdropped.

"Orange.. I guess?" he answered

You got shocked that you sat on the ground. And Boboiboy got surprised and worried.

"Are you okay miss?"

You stood up straight then grab his cheeks and observe his face. He got quite flustered since you just grab him out of blue. As you look at his face you see the resemblance of his and young Boboiboy's face.

The only difference is that he got taller (taller than you), he doesn't have a bob head anymore and his hat doesn't have pointed teeth, he is now pretty and handsome not a cutie pie... But he still wear his signature color, which is orange

You felt very happy to see him with your own eyes that you could cry. You couldn't believe that the person that you could only see in a screen is now right in front of you, not only that you also talked to him and touch him.

"It is you..." You said in happiness and a tear slip from your eyes.  

Then you tackled him into a hug. Boboiboy felt awkward, he doesn't know what to do. He decided to pat your head to reassure you.