Chapter 20

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚....

'𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘠/𝘯! 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦' He thought

...............................

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I sighed in exhaustion and relief. It took a whole hour to calm Ying and Yaya down. They finally went to their tent to sleep. I put some protective barriers around their tents so they'll be safe.

I look at the stars and took a deep breath.

"I should just sleep" I muttered

I stood up and stretch my arms. I set up my own tent and put an air mattress, pillows and blanket in. I put out the camp fire and went in my tent. I put a protective barrier around my tent.

I lied down, I was about to close my eyes but the I recalled everything that happened today. I sighed in exhaustion once again.

"A lot happened today.." I muttered

I suddenly felt extremely sleepy and I slowly close my eyes as I let the darkness took over...

.
.
.
.
"Hey wake up."
.
.
.
.
.
"Yohoo~ Y/n dear? Wake up"
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey, you lunatic lady wake up"
.
.
.
"You no.1 addict fan! Wake up already! "
.
.

"YOU LITTLE SH!T! WAKE THE F^CK UP!"

I shut my eyes wide opened and I saw an average looking girl with eyeglasses on floating above me.

"Took you long enough" She said as she rolled her eyes

It took 3 whole seconds to comprehend things. I widened my eyes in shock. I sat up and quickly backed up away from the girl.

"Y-you! How did you manage to break in my barrier?!" I said in shock

The girl look at me and tilt her head in confusion...

"How..?? Simple..I entered in your subconscious mind of course.." She said innocently

I felt cold from fear and felt shiver down to my spine when I look at her. Even if she look completely normal and plain.

She had very dark brown hair up to her chest, brown eyes, she's wearing eye glasses on and she had a mole under her left eye, she's also wearing checkered pajamas ...she looks innocent and harmless..

 But I can sense that she's extremely powerful.... Much more powerful than me... She's more superior than Arden...

"W-who are you?"

She smiled sweetly.

"You can call me R.S" She said

"R.S? What a weird name.. " I said

"Of course it is, it's only an abbreviation" RS said as she shrugged

I stood up and slowly risen my guard.

"What's your purpose here?! Are you perhaps the Glitch?!" I shouted and quickly summoned my Sword of Penalty

RS look at me in shock and burst out laughing. She then snapped her fingers, making my sword vanished in thin air.

I was shocked and even risen my guard even more.

"No no dear, don't worry, I am your ally. And I reassure you, Arden knows me well" She said

"H-how did you know about Arden?! Who exactly are you?!"

She smiled and started floating in the air while lying down.