Chapter 25

PREVIOUSLY...

SOMEONE'S POV

I can't wait to meet you again Y/n... This time I will not fail.

I will bring you down.

...................................................

YOUR POV

I flew towards the location of the tracker and it lead me to a cave. And just in time I saw Adudu and Probe heading this way.

"Stealth" I chanted and made myself invisible

The troublemakers went inside the cave and I followed them quitely. I went forward and saw Cattus with Bellbot.

They look good to me.

'Why did their danger level went up high? They look perfectly fine to me... I don't understand this at all'

In time Adudu and Probe arrived. Cattus feel threatened and it turned into a giant cat monster and attacked them.

"What's that?! Shoot it Probe"

They fought Cattus. I observe at a distance and watch them.

'There's no abnormalities in their fight. It's clear that Cattus had advantage yet why is their danger level so high?'

"Was their something wrong with system?" I muttered

"Maybe that's the case." -???

I heard someone talked beside me and I look, it was Glitch! They were sitting beside.

I quickly step back and build my guard up.

'How come I didn't notice their prescence? And how come they saw me?!' I thought and summon my Sword of Penalty

I notice Glitch smile and they summon a black scythe.

"No need to be so warry of me Guardian, don't you miss me?  They said

"Haha what a good joke. Why would I miss someone like you?"

"Ouch, you hurt my feelings huhu"

"Like I care!" I shouted and attack them

They block my attack with their scythe and attack back. I step back and point my sword at them.

"What's your purpose here Glitch"

"Oh nothing much, just the usual... I am here to take what's rightfully mine!" They said and blast me a dark beam, I barely dodge it and it slightly touch my skin.

My clothes melt and my skin was slightly burnt. It hurts like hell but I still stood on my ground and continue attacking glitch.

"Just surrender already Glitch! You're no match for me." I taunted

"Never! You're not the one I want Y/n, stop getting in my way while I'm still being nice"

"NEVER!" I shouted and blast them a celestial beam.

It hit them but it only damage them slightly.

"You asked for this!" Glitch said and rush towards me

I ready myself to counter attack. I cover myself with a barrier but then Glitch touched it and melt the barrier.

"What did you-"
"Black Chains" They chanted

Black chain appeared on the ground and I quickly flew up but it wrapped my wings, arms and legs making it impossible for me to escape.