Chapter 31

3rd Person POV

From crying so hard you slept in Boboiboy's arm. Boboiboy look at your sleeping face and he moved the hair on your face then put his lips on your forehead. He pulled back and watch you sleeping so peacefully

"How can someone be so lovely?" He muttered

He transformed into Wind and then lifted you up then flew back to Tok Aba's house. Boboiboy thought Tok Aba and Ochobot was already asleep but as he went in he saw Tok Aba waiting in the living room.

"Good evening Boboiboy. Put Y/n to her room and let's have a talk" Tok Aba said in a serious face

Boboiboy gulped his own saliva from nervousness and nods in response. He went to your room and put you gently on your bed as he softly tucked you in a blanket.

"Sleep well Y/n" He whispered as he kissed your forehead

"Ehem"

Boboiboy jolted his body and turned round and there he saw Tok Aba waiting outside of your room while crossing his arms.

"What do you think you're doing?"  Tok Aba asked

"Umm.. Giving her a goodnight kiss?"

You groaned in annoyance and turned around. Tok Aba sighed and gesture Boboiboy to follow him

"Let's talk somewhere else" Tok Aba whispered

Boboiboy nod in agreement and they went to the dining room and sat on the chair. Then Tok Aba look at Boboiboy seriously as he put his hands together and put his elbows on the table..

"So I heard what happened to Y/n today. It's a huge relief to see her well and okay. I think of her as one of my grandchild, it would be heartbreaking to lose her"

"Yes, I agree Tok.. I'm glad she's now okay" 

"I know.. I also heard that you're also finally a 'thing' now " Tok Aba said as he raised one of his eyebrow

Boboiboy stood straight as he felt anxious and nervousness.

'wait... Finally?' Boboiboy thought in confusion

"Uhm.. Yes.. Things happened.. This and that and we end up that hehe" Boboiboy said as he sheepishly scratch his cheek

"I already know that later you both will end up together.. But I never thought that it would be sooner than I expected"

"Oh is that s- Eh- hah?" Boboiboy said and look at Tok Aba in shock

"You already expecting it?" Boboiboy asked by surprised

"Of course, you can't fool this old man's eyes. I may be old but I'm observant. I know everyone noticed on how you look at Y/n with full of love and admiration with your eyes.. And I know that only Y/n doesn't know that haha"

Boboiboy feel quite embarrassed and shy after hearing his grandfather's words.

"I see haha" Boboiboy awkwardly said

"Listen here Boboiboy..You're both still quite young, your both only 15 and 16 years-old.. You're still teenagers... But I don't object with your relationship, I'm fine with that.. You have my blessings... There's nothing wrong being in love... I was like that to your grandmother hahaha."

Boboiboy's eyes sparkle in gratitude and relief.

"Thank you so much Tok Aba! You're so aweso-"

"BUT!"

"But what?"

"Makes sure you're going to be responsible okay? Treat Y/n well and don't be a jerk to her. If you make her cry, I will twist your ears until it'll come off"