Chapter 25

A/N: yeah as you probably guessed, the rest of that is on my Patreon lolllolol

-Kira-

An unfamiliar sight greeted me in the morning when my eyes began to open.

A wall, lacking the streaks of sunlight I was somewhat accustomed to.

Next, I noticed I was rather close to the edge of the bed, and the colors of the sheets weren't-

This wasn't my bed.

That realization had me awake within the next blink, sucking in a gasp and attempting to rise from my side laying position.

The two arms crossed around me under my chest allowed no such thing, and instead awakened an annoyed groan from the man lying behind me.

Lucien.

My stomach sank, the chill of his naked body against mine adding extra effect.

No. No no no no absolutely fucking not.

I agreed to fucking him I did not agree to anything else.

Though... he did keep me going until I literally couldn't continue. Which was...a while.

Christ.

I forced myself to ignore the notion of him still being at my side the morning after. I had to get away from this.

I tried to wriggle myself free from his grasp, but it only ended up with these damned arms around me tightening and constraining me further.

"God stop moving," His groggy voice croaked with that same annoyed undertone.

I turned to look at him as best I could, holding myself up on my elbow.

"Let go of me," I don't know why I kept my command hushed, but I did.

"No," his answer was simple," We're both naked and I'm cold."

"Okay? I don't see how that's my problem."

He pulled himself closer, and I tensed at the feeling of his nose against my back.

"Consider it payback for fucking you," The words themselves were harsh, but he spoke them more like a tired sigh against my back.

I glared at him despite the fact that he hadn't opened his eyes yet this whole time for him to see it.

"You didn't have to," I deadpanned.

I wasn't the one who suggested it in the first place.

"I'm glad you see my point." He relaxed a little after saying that like he decided that right there and then was where this conversation ended so he could go back to sleep or something.

No, it wasn't. I wasn't going to give up that quickly.

Though... he looked too tired to match my angry energy like he usually did, which oddly had my next words coming out a lot calmer.

"I have to pee, moron. I'm not getting a UTI because of you."

That was typically the first thing I did after sex, but I barely even recall laying down on this bed last night.

"You're a liar. And if A UTI is what you're worried about, you're a little late in trying to stop it now."

Dammit, he was right.

I oddly found myself about to give up and just submit this time. Blame it on my exhaustion and weirdly sore core muscles this morning.

I mean, at least let me get up and grab a shirt or something.