chapter 8

Your pov

I felt quite bad for treating Sweeney after how nicely he treated me so I decided to get up and walk over to Sweeney's work place,I saw a line of men making me sigh,I was about to walk away till I saw the men make way for me making me smile and thank them.

I knocked on the door, waiting for an answer.

"Mr.Todd?"

"Come in!"

I then opened the door and saw Sweeney sharpening his razor,he turned around and he looked at me.

"Y/n?"

"I wanted to apologize for what I said to you or well how my behaviour was"

"You don't have to apologize,I shouldn't have said that to you, I'm the one who should apologize"

I looked down on the floor then I looked at Todd and I saw a bit of blood on his hand

"Oh my goodness have you cut yourself?"

I said walking over remaking Todd walk back

"I haven't even noticed"

"Here let me help you"

I said walking over then I held out my hand so he could place his hand on mine,he looked at it then he put his on mine then I looked at the cut and took a piece of my dress and wiped the blood away.

"Your dress..."

"Don't worry, I'll get a new one sooner or later it doesn't matter"

When the blood was gone there seemed to be no cut.

"Hm,strange"

"What is?"

"There isn't a...cut"

"Hm,i must've accidentally cut a man"

I nodded slowly

"Well I hope he's alright"

"He is, hopefully"

"Well,may I stay here and watch you work?"

I asked him making turn to me

"Well that would be wonderful"

He said smiling,then a man knocked on the door

"Come in!"

A man then walked in then sat down on the chair and I sat on a box and watched how Sweeney moved his razor on the neck so smooth and gentle,and how quickly he works to and is careful not to cut the man,he then wiped the foam off the man's neck.

The man then stood up and payed Sweeney and thanked him for the shave,I saw the man walk to the door but he before he left,he turned to me and tipped his hat making me smile he does look handsome if I must say,I blushed as he smiled then he walked away.

I was never good with men all the men I met where pigs I never in my life met a gentleman like that man,and like Sweeney I turned to him.

"I must say you are quite well with a blade"

"Thank you"

He said smiling,he also have a very nice smile it fits him.

"You should smile more you look really handsome with that smile"

I saw his smile grow wider

Sweeney's pov

I never smiled like this since forever,I loved how she smiled at me and how she completed me of how I use a blade,but that man I wish I would've sliced his throat to show y/n that she belongs to me but I have to be patient and wait till I finally kill that bloody judge and I can have y/n in my arms,she will be save and protected from any harm that comes to her.

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by y/n I stared at her and she pointed at a man who was already sitting on his chair

"Oh sorry great sir,I didn't notice you there, I'm terribly sorry"

"It's quite alright"

Said the man kindly making me smile of course it's fake,after I was done shaving the mans beard I wiped the foam off the man's chin.

"Why thank you!"

He then gave me some money

"No thank you"

He then walked away,I then looked at y/n and she smiled at me

"You did it again"

She said smiling,that smile would light up London, no not just London the whole world.

"You Alright Sweeney?"

"Yes of course"

I said smiling but it fell when another customer came in

"Come in kind sir come sit"