chapter 9

Your POV

The whole day I watched Sweeney shave the men's beards but I have fallen asleep,but I felt some carry me making me open my eyes softly to see who it was,when I opened my eyes I screamed as I judge Turpin but then I jumped awake and I held my heart and I started to breathe in and out making me calm down a bit,I suddenly saw someone walk up to me and I saw Todd making me go calm down.

"Are you Alright,y/n?'

"Yes, I'm quite alright"

I said in a calming voice,he looked me up and down then looked away again.

"Todd"

He turned to me.

"I wanted to know if I could maybe help, Mrs. Lovett with the pies"

"She would be glad for you to help her"

I smiled.

"You better get up now the people are coming very soon"

"Already?"

I asked clearly shocked.

"Wow these pies must really be good"

"Their also not just there for the pies,love"

I felt blood rush to my cheeks as I heard him call me love.

"So she wouldn't mind if I work with her?"

"Of course she won't she already has a liking to you"

I smiled softly.

"Well better get started"

I said getting off the bed.

"You can't go wearing that,here"

He then pulled out a beautiful dress,it was red and had a black tint to it I took it from him and looked at it.

"It looks so lovely but I can't take this"

"No please,take it as a gift from me"

I was about to protest but Todd looked at me making me sigh,it would be quite rude to say no.

"Thank you,Todd, it's really nice of you"

"No problem,now I'm gonna leave you to it"

He said walking out of the room and closing the door behind him, making me sigh and I then took off the dress I was wearing and put on the one I was holding,when I was done putting on the dress,I then made my way out of the room,I then made my way to the pie shop and I saw a lot of people eating and drinking I then looked for Mrs.Lovett,while I was looking for her I finally found her I walked over to her.

"Oh hello,deary"

"Sorry to interrupt but I asked Mr.Todd if I could work with you so you don't have to much on your back"

"Oh that's sweet here"

She then gave me a tray of pies.

"Now take them to that table,over there thank you deary"

I nodded and walked over to the pie she told me to give to and they thanked me and payed me for the pies making me smile and thank them,then I walked over to Mrs.Lovett again and she gave me another tray making me go to the table she pointed,some of the people asked me what Mrs.Lovett recipe is,making me say that it was a secret recipe and I don't know either.

Everytime they gave me coins I always gave it to Mrs.lovett she always thanked me and she always gave me a tray of pies,to give to a table and it was the same all the time till the people finally left,we also got a lot of money after all the work,I sighed and looked around and saw the people leave,I then felt someone put their hand on my back,I turned to the person and saw Todd he then started to lead me to the room he let's me sleep in.

!Warning:!abuse!

1st POV

What y/n didn't know is that a special person came back to London and it was her old loving father,he was really excited to his kind,loving daughter but when he got there he was utterly shocked to see his daughter gone and his wife all alone,with their helpers of course,he started to get angry at his wife and he started to shout at her,which shocked the horrid woman,her kind husband never raised his voice at her,but not he was in such a rage he started to throw objects around and started to hit them.

He then made his way to his wife and slapped her making her fall to the floor and she started to squirm and cry,serves her right she was a spoiled child and she never got hit and when she did her dear father would deal with the person and when she saw D/n she thought he'd be a easy man to play with,which he was,he was completely oblivious that his wife was only using him for his looks and that she could hurt the man,but now he realised that she never loved him,so he started to rage,poor man he was abused by his father but he still ended up being a gentleman and he never wanted to become his father but now he was in so much anger he didn't care that he looks just like his father.

M/n tried getting away from her enraged husband but he pulled her hair and started to drag her to him,he pulled her face to his and glared at her,she was in so much fear as she saw his eyes bore into her soul,she never felt so much fear with d/n but now this scared her,he was just done with all the abuse he's gotten he just wanted everything gone and everyone whoever hurt him gone,d/n then asked m/n  where you were and she shakily told him that you were married off to judge Turpin,that caused a sudden snap and he started to choke her,he then saw her start to go pale and he threw her to floor he didn't want her to pass out so she couldn't feel the pain he was about to give her,he walked over to and crouched down and grabbed her jaw and he smiled sweetly making her start to think that he finally calmed down but she was horribly wrong.

He started to hit her head on the floor but then he picked her up and he saw her weakly look at him making him smirk then he started to dance with her,and she was starting to go more weaker but he kept dancing with her body and he wanted to do so many more horrible things to his wife but he needed answers so he stopped dancing with his wife and he grabbed her hair and made her look at him,he then asked her if she knows where you were making her say that you ran away from judge Turpin and she didn't know where he went,d/n sighed and he called for a butler to come to him,when the butler came into the room he was completely shocked to see his mistress bloody,he looked at d/n in shock making d/n turn to him and he demanded him to look after his wife and that she gets better, although he wanted to kill her right then and there,but then he'd get arrested he doesn't want that he wants to find his little girl again,his little angel child and he won't stop till he finds you and gets you back home and to kick his wife out of his house.