chapter 18

Your POV

"You shouldn't have run, if you just wouldn't have run, they would still be alive and well." He said into my ear. I felt tears tears start to roll down my cheeks.

Sweeney hugged me from behind. His one arm was around my stomach, while the other covered my mouth. I looked at my parents lifeless body's. This has to be a nightmare. It has to be a nightmare. But the hug felt so real, his voice sounded so real. I closed my eyes and I cried even more. I then felt Sweeney turn me around so I'm facing him. He looked into my eyes and smiled softly. He grabbed my cheeks. His hands were bloody and so was the razor. He then kissed me. I stayed still. I was in such a state of fear and shock and disbelief that I didn't move. I snapped out of it and I started to push him away. I felt his one hand leave my cheek. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I whimper as he pushed me closer to him.

After what felt like an eternity, he broke the kiss. He looked into my eyes and he then picked me up bridal style. I didn't move, I looked at my parents lifeless body.

"I'm sorry." I thought to myself and I closed my eyes tightly.

I opened them and saw Sweeney walk over to the front door. I didn't move, I was such a disbelief and fear. I just couldn't move, I felt numb. My tears were rolling down my cheeks and my tears blurred my vision. We got out my home and we were now in the streets. Sweeney was still holding me bridal style. He placed his forehead on mine.

"I finally found you, I finally have you. This time you won't leave my side." He said "won't" with a dark tone and it went back to sweet and loving.

A month passed.

I was looking out the window. I haven't seen the outside world in such a while. I can't even remember how long I haven't seen the outside world. Was it days? Weeks? Months? Hell I don't even know the date. Atleast I can look out the window. I'm glad that I'm not in that basement anymore. He trapped me in a basement whenever I disobeyed or rather resisted him. If I pulled away from his touch or struggled, I'd get send to the basement. I looked down and looked at my ring finger. I saw the ring on my finger bling. Me and him did get married but it was such a small wedding. The only person there was the priest.

I sighed through my nose and I suddenly heard the door open. I turned to it and saw Sweeney. He's a barber now in France. Whenever he did come back from work. He expects me to come and give him a kiss and ask how work or how his day was. I got up from where I was sitting and walked over to him. I helped him take off his coat and I placed it on the coat rack.

"How was work?" I asked him, my voice was hoarse.

"It was exhausting but now I'm with my beautiful wife." He said his voice sounded calm and there was something else.

I got infront of him and gave him a light peck on the lips. Before I could pull away he grabbed my neck and kissed me roughly and hungrily. I gasped but it got muffled because of the kiss. My eyes widened and I felt myself start to slowly melt into the kiss. I closed my eyes and started to imagine that I was kissing someone else, John. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him pick me up and he started to carry me to our room.

Narrator's POV

Cut back to where y/n got taken away. Andrei started to bark and growl when he heard Sweeney enter the house. Sweeney got annoyed and he kicks poor Andrei. Andrei let's out a loud whine. M/n and D/n heard Andrei bark and growl. M/n got up and checked. She gasped as she saw Andrei get kicked and she gasped as she Sweeney. She quickly rushed to her husband. He couldn't defend the both of them because of cut and because he's very weak. M/n also didn't have a weapon. So she had a plan. She grabbed a pillow and placed it onto D/n head. It would look like she's killing D/n but in truth is saving him. Sweeney walked into the room. M/n gasped and she let's go of the pillow making it look like she just suffocated her husband. Sweeney slowly walked over to her. He lifted the pillow and D/n looked lifeless. He then looked at M/n.

"You took her from me, you abused her, you don't deserve to live." He said before slicing M/n. But before he did it M/n whispered.

"I love you, D/n." She said before getting killed by Sweeney. She then fell onto D/n chest, lifeless. D/n held in his tears as his wife's blood flowed onto his chest and he heard what she said.

Sweeney suddenly heard the front door open. He knew it was you. He got excited and waited for you. He hid behind the door and saw you walk into your parents room. He heard you scream but he quickly covered your mouth. He hugged you from behind and whispered into your ear. He then took you away. D/n heard you and him leave. He got up and held his wife. He cried into her hair. He rocked it back and forth. He cried and cried. His throat became even more hurt.

"I.. I. L...ov...e...y...o..u..too" he muttered out, he didn't care that his throat hurt even more. He had to say it.