chapter 13

Your POV

It was two days already and it felt like two years. I've realised that I had to show affection towards the man and if I don't I'll see myself killed so I've pretended that I cared for Sweeney which he believed. I was in bed waiting for Sweeney to return from the market. Well I've waited for help for a while which never came. I mean it's been only two days so I shouldn't rush it. I stood up and looked out of the window and I saw people walking by not knowing what has happened and it's best that they don't know. I sighed and walked over to the bed.

I Layed down and curled up into a ball. I wonder how father's doing is he still on that business trip? Or is he back and looking for me right now. I closed my eyes and a sudden idea came to mind. What if I ran away right now? Maybe I'd find my father and beg him that we go back to our real home. I got up and looked out the window and saw that I was only on the second floor making me open the window and climbed out I breathed in and out then I jumped making me land on the floor with a loud thud I hissed in pain and I got up ignoring the pain in my legs. I then ran into the crowd some people stared at me in disgust making me ignore them.

Narrator POV

As y/n walked she didn't notice her father and Tobias walking over to the barber shop and when they entered it they saw no one there making them go inside the pie shop and still didn't find anyone so Tobias showed D/n where y/n slept and they found nothing but y/n's clothes they then saw her window open making D/n realise that you've already escape but when they turned to leave they were face to face with Sweeney making D/n glare at him and Tobias hid behind D/n.

"Where is my daughter?"he asked angrily.

"I could ask the same thing"said Sweeney clearly angrily as well.

"I know you have her if you don't tell me now where she is I'll kill you myself"said father making Sweeney glare at him.

"Are you sure because which one of us has a weapon?"asked Sweeney.

Taking out his razor and cut D/n throat making him choke and hold his throat Tobias gasped and tried to help D/n which didn't help Sweeney glared at thobias and he grabbed his hair making thobias hiss in pain and then Sweeney cut his throat killing thobias. Sweeney then left and went out to search for you.

Your POV

I ran back home and saw my mother sitting on a chair while looking at the fire. I walked over she then saw me and gasped and she had tears in her eyes making me confused.

"My baby is back"she said crying and she got up and hugged me.

I felt tears in my eyes and hugged her back.

"I'm sorry for everything my child"she said hugging me tightly.

"I should've never send you off to marry that awful man"she said separating from the hug.

"We should leave"she said making you nod.

"Come let's back our bags"she said holding my hand and pulling me to my room.

She then left me to pack my stuff which I did. When I was done I walked over to mother's room and saw her packing her bags.

"Mother is father still on his business trip?"I asked making her stop and turn to me.

She nodded smiling making me nod she then continued to pack and when she was done she said that'll she'll tell our servers to pick their stuff as well and she came back with another bag and it was full of our money. She smiled at me and put her hand on my check making me smile.

When everyone was ready to go we walked over to a ship that would take us to France and away from London. We got on the ship and it started to sail it's way to france.

Narrator's POV

Sweeney looked all over for you and he didn't find you so he walked over to your home and knocked on the door angrily but no one answered.

"Sorry sir the L/n have moved" said a man to him making Sweeney turn to him.

"Where?"he asked.

The man shrugged and walked away making Sweeney groan softly. He then walked over to where you can sail and asked the people where your ship went and they told him that it was heading to France making Sweeney snarl angrily and he walked back to the pie shop to get money and move to France.

When he got there he expected to see thobias and D/n dead on the floor with their blood running down there throats, but when he got there he only saw thobias making his heart start to race and he didn't see D/n holding a vase and he hit him over the head with it breaking it. Sweeney fell to floor unconscious making D/n glare at him then he made his way back home.

When he got there he saw his home empty making him groan in anger. He then walked over to the ship area and walked over to man but he couldn't speak so he grabbed a paper and a feather and wrote down asking where you and your mother went and the man told him that they sailed over to France making your father write on the side of the paper that he wants to go to France as well making the man nod and he gave him a ticket making your father pay him then he walked away. He then successfully got on a ship and he sighed in relief but still felt pain on his throat.

When I said that thobias failed to save D/n I lied he did help him and when Sweeney left D/n got a ribbon and tied it around his neck roughly and tightly which stopped the bleeding. It's quite rare to survive a throat cut but it seems luck was on his side.