chapter 19

Narrator's POV

Present

This ends. Death comes for us all. Revenge comes for us all. D/n always thought, that revenge isn't a good thing. But now he's desiring it. He craves it. He dreams it. He doesn't give up on it. D/n will find Sweeney, if he does he's going to get his daughter back and he's going to have have his revenge. D/n walked through the streets of France. Andrei following him. He then saw a flyer. He walked over to it and ripped it off the wall. He read it and there stood.

Missing: y/n l/n
Reward: 1'000 pounds.

He didn't read the rest. "Who hung these?" He thought to himself. He clearly didn't do this. Andrei ran away from D/n.

"Oi!" D/n shouted at Andrei but groaned when he did. He could talk but he can't scream. He quickly followed Andrei.

Andrei reached a man. Andrei smelled him and the man looked down at him. The man then petted his head while smiling. D/n stopped by Andrei and he looked the man up and down.

"Oh, hello, I'm John Fields." He said holding out his hand. D/n didn't say anything. He looked down at the man's hands. He sees that he has the same flyers.

"Are you hanging these flyers?" D/n asked him while holding out the flyer in his hand. His voice was hoarse and he cleared his throat.

"Yes, I am." John answered smiling lightly.

"Why?" D/n asked him curiously and harshly. John looked at the floor and back at D/n.

"This is going to sound crazy, but this girl. I love her, I really do. I found her house empty one night and she's wasn't there. No one moved in and her things weren't gone. So I went to have a search for her." Said John, D/n looked him up and down.

"Do you know her?" John asked D/n hopping he says yes so he could tell him where she is and if she just left.

"I'm her father." D/n said before grabbing Andrei by his fur but Andrei stayed. D/n groaned and glared t Andrei. He stopped grabbing his fur.

"Do you know where she is?" He asked D/n.

"No, I'm also searching for her." Answered D/n before picking up Andrei because he didn't budge.

"We could work to-" John said but was interrupted.

"No, I go alone. I have unfinished business." D/n said turning to john before looking away and kept walking.

"Are you mad at her? Is she who you have unfinished business with?" John asked while following D/n.

"No." D/n answered a bit annoyed.

"Well with who? Did she run away? And if she did are you searching for her and going to have unfinished business with the man she ran away with?" Asked John, hopping that's not the case.

"No." D/n getting more and more annoyed by the second.

"What happened to your neck?" Asked John which made D/n turn to him angrily. John quickly shuts up and doesn't say anything. D/n then continues walking. He places Andrei down and instead of Andrei following D/n he ran over to john.

D/n turned around and glared at Andrei. He then looked back at John. John had a light smile on his face. He looked at D/n pleadingly.

"Oh, for crying out loud. Fine." D/n said before continuing to walk. John and Andrei happily follow D/n.

Your POV

I was in bed looking at the floor. Half way through I accidentally said John's name and Sweeny got furious. He didn't go gentle after that and teh imagination that it was John went away and it became hell for me. Sweeney has already left for work and he's left me. I miss my parents and I miss John and I miss Andrei. I actually just miss my old life. The life before I went to London. The life where I was still someone who saw the world as a peaceful and caring world. I then started to realise. He's gone.

I quickly got up and got out of bed. I walked over to the window. I opened it and looked down. It's too high. I closed the window and I walked out the room. I walked through the halls and walked down the stairs. I walked to the rooms that was in the second floor. I tried to open the windows but they were sealed shut. I groaned and I walked down the stairs down to the last floor. I saw the door closed. I walked over to it and started to pull down the handle and it was locked. I sighed and I went up the stairs. I could smash the window open, I'll do that. It will bruise my ankle or leg but I don't care. I suddenly heard the front door open. I gasped and quickly ran up the stairs. I reached our room and I quickly closed the door. I got into the bed and pretended to still be asleep.

I heard the door to the room open and heard Sweeney enter the room. I froze and my eyes were still shut. He walked over to the bed.

"I know you aren't asleep. So just wake up before things get ugly, my love." He said in a threatening tone. I slowly opened my eyes and lifted myself off the bed.

"Did you forget about him? Or should I make you forget again?" He asked which made me shake my head.

"Good. Well you must be hungry. You lay in bed and I'll make you some food." He said before walking away from me. I saw him leave the room which made me slightly relieved.

I needed to smash one of the windows but he's home. Why is he home? It's too early for him to be home. I looked out the window and saw that there were clouds outside. It's going to rain, I hope so atleast.

Narrator's POV

Sweeney came home early because he spotted D/n, alive. Was it his soul coming to get his revenge? Or is it really him? If any of these are the cases he needed to get home, fast. What he didn't know is that D/n saw why way he went. D/n is coming for him. Sweeney knows it. He just doesn't know when or how or even where. But he knew that D/n is coming.

D/n followed Sweeney to his home. John was obviously with him, same with Andrei. They needed to wait though. They needed to wait till the morning so that Sweeney could go to work. That was John's plan. But D/n plan was to go now and kill him and then get y/n back. John quickly disagreed with that. So they're now following John's plan. Which annoyed D/n but he didn't complain. It was night time. D/n was staring at the house. Not looking away, while John was asleep on the floor, Andrei beside him. D/n was used to sleepless nights so he didn't mind staying awake. He wanted revenge, he wanted it so badly but he wants his daughter the most.he misses her and he's not going to give up. Certainly not now. He'll never give up on his daughter.