CHAPTER 04

Omphile's POV

I couldn't wait for the last period to end because of the stares Kay has been been giving me all day long such a loser.

"Can you please just stop doing that?".I said dropping my pen on the table looking in her direction.

"Stop what exactly?".She said raising an eyebrow with her head tilted.

"Uhm...the staring".I said folding my arms.

"I dont know what your talking about".she says while shrugging and uhm....please,do me a favour and go sit somewhere tomorrow .She says,facing forward.

"What!....weren't you the one who.....you know what lemme just make things easier for you "Kay".I said standing up putting my stuff in my bag to go sit somewhere before kill someone.

"And where do you think your are going .She said with one of her eyebrow up.

"You know what!, that's your problem you think you can tell me what and whatnot to do and if I remember very well your not even my mom so back off".I said flipping my hair rolling my eyes at her before she could even say anything to make me angry.

Mrs packery,our English teacher gave me a confused look when she saw that I was switching places but I didn't wait till she said something so I just sat down.

"Hey Jane,from now we're desk mate's".I said smiling at her and she also gave me a confused look which later changed to a smile.

"Great,but what happened with Kay?,cause she sure does look angry right now.

"Nothing, I shrugged."And I dont care". Sooner than I know it the bell rang and finally my day was over I couldn't wait to just get home and relax.So glad I don't have any homework,especially on a first day.

"Bye Jane,see ya!".I said waving at her as we separated paths.

"Bye,Neo!".She says smiling.

I had to wait for mom cause she said she was going to be 10 minutes late today so I had to stand outside the gate for a whole 10 minutes.As I was standing there I noticed a grey audi parking at a far distance to where I was and I saw Kay going to the car while this short light skinned girl exited the car.She didn't look like she was her mom,she was just too young more like my age,As I was about to look away I saw them kissing, Kay's hands going lower from her waist to her bums.Argg so gross

I guess they are dating or something cause no sisters would kiss each other like that.I was abit annoyed by how she held her I dont know why. I was still looking as the car drove away and my attention was interrupted by a car hooting.It was mom and I was so happy to see her I ran up to the car and we went home.

"Hey,honey so how was your first day! I want you to tell me all about it".She said full of excitement.

"My day was actually okay,nothing hectic just normal".I said looking out the window.

"O-okay,I guess nothing exciting happened?like making friends and maybe a first day at school crush?

"Mom really....I said looking at her with tired eyes."First of all no one is that attractive in our class or school and I actually made a friend ,her name is Jane.We actually met because we accidentally bumped into each other.I said with a chuckle.

"I'm glad you made atleast one friend,I know its different because you were used to Bree,but don't worry I'm sure you guys will see each other during holidays."

"Yeah,right"I said smiling.

"So do you want some home made meal or takeaway?"

"Mc Donalds will be fine but I promise myself that this is the last time eating out, I mean I don't wanna ruin my body I've worked hard.I said dusting off my shoulders.