❀ 3

hacker 😡

no way y'all are doing a roblox concert..
don't even play w me i got my roblox light stick ready

you have roblox?! 😭

ofc man
roblox for life
don't tell me ur one of those haters...
gonna expose you to your young fans man 🤨

nah im always grinding on the roblox
been buffing it up in weight lifting sim

oh...
so you play THOSE types of games
ok...

you're just mad
i probably have beaten you in that game
after all,
i'm on the leaderboard 😝

BIFCH STFU
I STOPPED PLAYING THAT GAME CUZ SOMEONE KEPT STEPPING ON ME AND I CRIED ABT IT ALL NIGHT
WERE YOU "BUGSBUNBUNFUNPUN"

YES 💀💀
no way...
WERE YOU MARKSFRONTTEETH???

...
i told you he was my bias

well
have you changed it yet

no
but i probably should
cuz i gotta get my y/n moment
ygm??

tf is that

i'm gonna read a book while y'all perform 2baddies
and marks gonna stare in the roblox crowd and think
"wow she's so mysterious"
and call me up backstage 🥺

blocked
read 12:45

Mindlessly cleaning up the tables while listening to NCT, Hwayoung was oblivious to the sound of the restaurant's front door opening. The owners were currently out shopping to restock on ingredient's which left her alone with the chef. It wasn't too busy though, so she didn't mind.

"Uhm, excuse me?" a manly voice had called out. The girl immediately turned around whilst  taking off her airpods. "Darn, these things are such good quality," she muttered to herself, being embarrassed of how she missed the sound of the customer coming in.

Going to the front counter to ring up their order, she finally looked up at the man. He was wearing a mask but there was no way someone wouldn't be able to tell who it was.

It was Park fucking Jisung.

"Oh shit, sorry uhm I was listening to music because there wasn't any customers," Hwayoung rambled on nervously as the idol just chuckled to himself, "I didn't mean to ignore you fuck uh sorry for swearing oh jeez."

"No, don't worry too much it's fine. What were you listening to?" Jisung looked at her with a glint in his eyes. It was obvious he knew that she was listening to 'Gold Dust' by NCT 127 from the way Hwayoung hummed along with the tune.

"Oh you know, just some little Tay Tay uh," trying to laugh it off, she looked away nervously while fighting the urge to run out of the store then and there. Jisung decided to let it go because the girl looked like she was about to have a stroke, and ordered the food for the dorms.

hacker 😡

help me i'm freaking out

no