❀ 48

all these people think love's for show but I would die for you in secret

"You know what I wonder sometimes?" Donghyuck asked. He was folding his girlfriend's laundry with her, providing help.

"Hm?" she hummed.
"Why you never complain about anything. Like...your period."
"What?" Hwayoung chuckled.

"Well, Chaewon whines so much about how much pain she's in and I have to go out to buy her a shit ton of snacks all the time but you never utter one word about it," he said. "I just don't want you to think I would be uncomfortable with that type of stuff."

She nodded in understanding, "I know you mean no harm Hyuck but it just doesn't affect me as bad as other girls. I'm lucky that I barely get cramps, though I do love eating sweets."

"So not everyone has it the same?" he inquired.
"Nope," Hwayoung found her boyfriend's interest and concern for her cute. "So don't worry about me princess."

She winked at him, causing an eye roll from the other.

They finished up her laundry, putting it inside her basket to store away later.

"I'm still pissed off at you for giving me hickeys at your parents house," Hwayoung said after they settled down on her bed, talking about nonsense.
"Well they're gone now," he smirked.
"Still, no more making out in the presence of adults."

Donghyuck rose his eyebrow. "Then what about all the times in your room?"
"Well- that's different. My grandma's barely home but we were having a whole ass gathering that day," she pointed out.
"Okay, you're right. I guess no more kissing you anywhere anymore," he lowered his head in sadness.

"What? I said only with adults around," Hwayoung sighed.
"Well in our dorms there's adults...in my house and yours...and the company rooms too. So in conclusion, no more kissing," he shook his head in denial.

She knew he was being irritating on purpose from the way his lips kept tugging up, covering up his laughs with coughs. "Yep, I guess there's no more of our lips touching anyplace," she agreed. "Now, should we put this in a contract or...?"

Of course she was joking. She just liked getting into his head. So when Donghyuck whipped his head up in panic, she knew she had won.

"Wait- huh?" he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.
"You heard me right. We are done being that physical couple everyone thinks we are. We can be like Nabi and Jeno, always talking, no PDA," Hwayoung grinned at him.

"Jo Hwayoung, you're driving me crazy," he said. "I know you're trying to get under my skin and it's working. It always works with you babe."

And that's how they ended up breathless for each other.

Now, Hwayoung was a virgin but it was never a really big thing for her. She believed it was sort of a social construct. Or maybe it was the fact that she never had actual sexual attractions to anyone until her boyfriend came along.

She liked that Donghyuck never pressured her though, but she felt like they needed to talk about it at some point. So when she brought it up whilst eating ice cream and watching a movie in her living room, he choked.

"Holy shit Hwa, you really know how to surprise a man," he coughed out.
"Okay...well I was just wondering if you were a waiting until marriage typpa guy or whatnot," Hwayoung said seriously. Her eyes peered into his, wondering if the shocked look plastered on his face was because he was uncomfortable.