9.

"Don't you need to get ready for the race?" Max Fewtrell walked in my drivers room. I was just laying on the couch, not doing anything.
"I am preparing. I am resting" I chuckled. "Where's my favorite girl at though?" He asked as he leaned against the wall. "Who do you mean? Skye or her sister?" He rolled his eyes at my comment but he definitely liked her sister. He was just scared to get close to a girl again after Maya, which I totally understood.
"I have to show you something" I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my pictures. "Not another nude please" he laughed as he walked closer and kneeled in front of the couch. "Yeah you wish. No, look at this" I showed him the screenshots. I saw how he was reading it carefully but he didn't say anything, not until I nudged him.
"This is fake right?" He pointed at the phone as he gave it back to me.
"I am not entirely sure but yeah I guess so"
I guess he couldn't believe it either. Were we both so blind when it comes to girls?

I didn't believe she would just be with me for my money. I saw the look on her face when we kissed, or when I touched her. She genuinely liked that, she enjoyed the times we had sex together.
Did I just imagine all of that?
"Mate, you can't fake an entire relationship of two years" he shook me out of my thoughts. "Yeah you can muppet" People do it all the time. Maya did it with him but I wasn't gonna bring that up.
"Okay, just act super cute with her. Even more mushy than you normally are. I will see how she reacts. She can't fake the look in her eyes" I rolled my eyes at the first sentences. Was I that mushy with her?
"Fine, you can be our stalker" I chuckled as I got up. "I am so not looking forward to this race" I put my head in my hands and we both laughed. This was gonna be a hard and hot race.

————————

I ended on P4, I wasn't really complaining about that. I was happy I could jump out of this car and take my racing suit off. I was sweating and so hot right now.
I took my helmet off and I could feel the sweat dripping down my face.
"I think it's time for a shower" my trainer patted my back laughing. Yes that was definitely what I needed right now.
I walked with some people of my team outside and they just poured ice cold water over me. "Oh fuck, that definitely shrinks it all" I laughed as I put my hand through my hair.

Not much later Skye walked out, she immediately smiled as she saw me. "Why didn't you invite me for you shower?" She chuckled as she wrapped her arms around me. "I can still make you wet though" I whispered. She put her face in my neck as she laughed a bit.
I saw Max Fewtell leaning against the wall.
I guess it was time for my little act, even though I didn't need to act. I was always a proper melt around her.
I put my hand on her cheek and caressed it softly. "I love you so much" I said as my thumb brushed against her lip. "And I love you even more" she said as she pressed her lips against mine. Her hands moved from my back to my hair. It was a kiss filled with love.
No way she could fake this, I just couldn't believe that. We've been through way too much, she wouldn't stick with me just for the money.

————————

Skye and I were laying in bed next to each other. Her fingers were brushing over my chest. She was telling me about her day with Charles and Carlos. She sounded really happy with Ferrari.
"I bet Verstappen misses you though" I chuckled and she nodded. "Yes he does, he asked me to pick out a new social media manager for them" she put her head on my chest. "That's actually nice of him and I'm sure you'll pick the right one for them" I said and she looked up at me and smiled. My fingers brushed over her back.
We just enjoyed the silence for a while, but I knew I had to ask.

"Do you know a Chloe?" She didn't say anything. Fuck, I should've asked her when I actually could see her face. "Chloe? Uh, let me think" She didn't look at me, but I could feel her hand playing with the rim of my underwear.
"I don't think I know a Chloe" her hand slide in my underwear. Her fingers were brushing against my dick. "Should I know a Chloe?" She softly said as she started to rub my dick slowly. She pulled my underwear down and licked the tip of it.

All of a sudden I forgot what I wanted to ask her.
I just wanted to enjoy her touches and tongue.

@LandoNorris: Protecting the nipples

@LandoNorris: Protecting the nipples. 🥶

Liked by @BlueSkye, @MaxFewtrell, @Mclaren and 539.749 others.

@BlueSkye: It's getting hot in here 😍
@MaxFewtrell: what a pussy
    > @LandoNorris: You do it then!
    > @MaxFewtrell: oops too late
@user1: oh shit didn't expect to see this
@user2: wouldn't mind seeing you in my shower lol