48.

"I am gonna miss you so much" I said as I had my arms wrapped around Lando. He was gonna leave for Ibiza.
Martin invited him to watch his show and just relax so he was going with his friends. Sophie and I would stay here. I was glad she decided to stay too.
"I am gonna miss you too baby, but I'll call you every day" he said as he pressed his lips against mine.
I guess we both needed a break, we were always together so maybe this would be a good thing.

Not long after Max and him left and it was only Sophie and I in this house. "I guess it's just me and you sis" she nudged me a little as she laughed.
"So real talk right now, Max thinks Lando threw the championship away" I looked at her confused. What did she mean by that? Why would he even do that?
"What? Why?" I also thought it was weird that he lost grip all of a sudden. "I don't really know why but his tires were fine and he didn't lose grip, he let Verstappen win" I started to replay the race in my mind.
They showed me and just moments after that he lost grip, or so he said.

Fuck, he did throw it away, for me. I told him I didn't want to be in his shadow and that it would be even worse when he would be world champion.
He probably looked at the broadcast while he was driving, he always did that. I should've known.
Why the fuck did I say that, it probably played with his mind so much, especially before the most important race of his life.
He threw it away because he wanted to give me a chance to be more than just his wife.
He was thinking about me while I was making his life even more difficult.
"He did it for me" I mumbled. Sophie didn't respond, she just looked at me. She probably already figured so much.
"I'm gonna stream again" I looked up at her with a smile. She nodded enthusiastically. I didn't care if my parents thought it was lame, I always really liked it and he liked me for it.

@LandoNorris: matchy matchy with the boys

Liked by @MartinGarrix, @Maxverstappen1, @BlueSkye and 583.859 others.

@MartinGarrix: See you soon man!
@KellyPiquet: Can't wait to see you.
@BlueSkye: 🤍
@user1: Have fun!
@user2: cant wait to see you on track again

—————————

I was already laying in bed when Lando called me. I quickly picked up the phone and saw his handsome face. "There is the love of my life" he said with a smile on his face.
"Hi handsome, are you going out?" He nodded. I decided not to mention what I just figured out.
He deserved a fun night out without having to think about those things. "What are you gonna do?" He asked. "Just gonna have an early night. Probably just watch a movie" I saw a couple of his friends walking in the background and they quickly waved at me.
They were always so nice to me, I honestly wished I joined them. "Have fun baby, don't get too drunk and don't flirt with anyone" I said and he rolled his eyes laughing.
"Why would I flirt with anyone when I have a diamond at home" my heart skipped a beat when he said that.
I definitely missed those things. "I love you baby, I'll call you tomorrow" he waved and threw a little kiss.
I ended the call and sighed as I put my phone away.

The bed still smelled like him, this definitely made me realize that I can't live without him. I love him so much and he loves me too.
He showed it every day, I shouldn't doubt that.