END.

Lando's POV

I quickly put the champagne and trophy down in the hospitality. I had to the podium ceremony but I could skip the interviews.
I just wanted to go and see Skye and my son or daughter. I still didn't know if it was a girl or a boy. It didn't really matter but I still wanted to know.
"Congratulations mate, you're gonna be a grown up now" Jon said as he patted my back. I guess I had to be, but I was very ready for it.

"Lando, congratulations on your first win" Lexi walked or should I say ran to me.
I didn't have time to talk to her at all, I never wanted to talk to her if I was honest.
"Thank you Lexi" I quickly said as I was trying to walk passed her. "Are you leaving? Don't you have to do the interviews?" She followed me as I started to walk to the exit.
"No not today" I mumbled. Why was she bothering me right now? Didn't she have to go to Charles or something. "Why? What's wrong? Are you sick? Is Skye okay?" For the first time she actually looked genuinely concerned about Skye.
"She's okay. I am okay. Everyone is okay" I didn't want to tell her, I just wanted it to be private for now and I didn't trust her at all.
"Oh my God is she giving birth?" She said a little bit too loud.
I grumbled as I looked at her. "Lexi please keep it down and don't tell anyone please" I said softly. She nodded enthusiastically.
Maybe she did regret everything, maybe she missed Skye for real. "Tell Skye I said hi. I am so happy for you guys" she matched my voice.
I walked passed her and to my car.
Maybe she was genuinely happy with Charles, he deserved happiness but I had bigger things to worry about.

——————————

It was already pretty late when I landed it England.
I was pretty tired but also extremely excited. I walked in the hospital and quickly asked the receptionist for her room number.
She smiled as she told me her room and congratulated me.
Skye was sleeping on the bed and next to her was my baby laying in the crib. I softly walked to it and looked down.
I couldn't believe how blessed I was.
"It's a girl" Skye mumbled. I looked at her and pressed my lips against her. She did it all by herself, she was so amazing.
"She's perfect" I said as I looked at our baby girl.
Skye slowly got up and sat on the edge on the bed.
"You wanna hold her?" Obviously I wanted to hold her, but maybe it was better if she helped me with that.
Skye grabbed her and put her slowly in my arms. I walked to the chair and sat down, with her in my arms.

"I am gonna do everything to protect you, you can be sure of that" I softly whispered.
I looked up at Skye, who was already looking at us with a smile. "I am sorry I couldn't be there" I said but she shrugged it off. "You're here now and that's all that matters baby" she was right. I was happy I was here right now, I honestly never wanted to leave again.
"We don't even have a name for her yet" she continued. Typically us, we didn't even think about that.
I looked down at the princess in my arms. "What do you have in mind?" I looked back up at Skye. She was good at these things, she was creative like that. "What do you think about Luna?" She said.
I looked down at her and nodded. "It's perfect. The sky and the moon. The two most important women in my life" I kissed Luna's forehead softly.

Everything was gonna change but I was so ready for it. I was even looking forward to it.