27.

I gestured to my dad to come to me. I couldn't do this without him, I needed to know if he was fine with this. He slowly walked up to me and put his hand on my arm. "Are you okay with this?" I looked at him. I knew he doubted Lando for a long time. "He's a good kid and he loves you very much. I can definitely see that. He'll treat you like a princess" I nodded. He treated me like that already but I needed to hear this. I needed to know that he was fine with it.
"He will, thank you dad. I needed this" I kissed his cheek and put my arm around his.

We slowly walked down the aisle as the music started playing. The only one I could see was Lando. He was nervous, I could see that.
Max nudged him a little but Lando's eyes stayed on mine.
My dad kissed my cheek and looked at Lando. "You better treat her right" Lando nodded and shook his hand.  "That's exactly what I'm planning to do" he smiled at my dad but quickly turned to me.

"You have to stop doing that" he whispered softly, he was obviously referring to taking so long to answer or do something, just as I took a while to reply when he asked me to marry him.
"But you look so pretty" I could see in his eyes that he was genuinely. He was looking handsome as well.
Lando and I were just looking at each other, I didn't really listen to what the guy in front of us was saying.
"It's time for the vows" he shook me out of my thoughts. "I didn't prepare anything" I softly said, I obviously didn't know about this so how could I prepare them?
"I wanna say something" Lando looked at me and grabbed my hands and looked at me.
Was he just gonna improvise something? I knew Lando pretty damn well by now, I knew he didn't actually prepare something in advanced.

"Since our first date, I knew I wanted to end up where we are today. I remember how nervous I was, but at the end of the date you still ended up in my bed" I chuckled a little. He quickly looked at my dad. "Don't worry, I didn't touch her" everyone started laughing. It was such a long time ago but I could still remember everything from that day.
"We've been through a lot, an entire storm even. It felt like no one really wanted to see us together, except for the people who are here right now." He looked quickly at the people we loved the most. He was right, he made sure everyone who supported us were right here.
"Today I become accountable to someone other than myself. Today I become accountable to you, to our future.
Together no matter what happens, I'll be ready. For anything, for everything" he looked at the ground but quickly looked back up. He was trying to hold back his tears. He bit his lip quickly.
"I promise you to let you fight your own battles but will tap in when you need help.
I promise to rub your back when you're stressed. I promise to watch all of your Twitch streams.
I promise to be your best friend and to love your family as if they were my own" I started to tear up a little. I quickly wiped a tear away. Lando squeezed my hand a little.
"With you by my side, the sky will never be grey again. I love you, more than I can explain and probably more than I will ever be able to show you. Thank you for making me the happiest person in the world" he looked at me, I could see the tears in his eyes as well.
I put my hands on his face and kissed him. "Uh not yet" the guy interrupted us.
"Hurry up" Lando said annoyed which made everyone laugh again.

After we said our I do's and exchange the rings he finally said the words we were both waiting for. "You may kiss your bride" Lando smirked at me and put his hand on my cheek. His lips touched mine softly. It was magical.
I couldn't explain how I was feeling. He was the best thing that ever happened to me.

He held my hand as we were walking down the aisle again. Lando kissed my cheek a couple of times.
"Fuck I can't get over how beautiful you look" he whispered in my ear.
I pulled him with me, I needed a moment with him alone. I couldn't believe he did all this for me, for us.
"You're unbelievable" I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "How did you manage to do all of this?" It was perfect. It was exactly how I imagined it to be. Not too big, very cosy with the people we loved the most.
"I've had a lot of help but the best is yet to come" he kissed my lips a few times before pulling me with him.
"The food, party and our night together" he winked at me. I shook my head laughing.
It was definitely gonna be an amazing night.