19.

I walked in Lando's room after an amazing evening with Chloe. He was sitting on the edge of the bed with Max Verstappen. I looked at the both of them. "What is he doing here?" I pointed at Max laughing. "Videogames" Lando showed me his controller. I chuckled, they were both fighting for the championship but still played video games together after quali. It was actually cute. No one probably expected that.
"Alright, let's beat him" I said as I sat down on Lando's lap and grabbed the controller out of his hands. He laughed as he put his head on my shoulder.
Needless to say, I didn't beat Max but it was still fun. "I am leaving you two lovebirds. See you tomorrow mate" Max said as he patted Lando's back. I loved their friendship, I was just hoping they would still be like this when they really started fighting for it.

"Did you have a nice evening?" Lando asked as he took his shirt off. "Yes I told her I was pregnant though" she actually figured it out herself. I was kinda afraid of his reaction but he didn't really care. I guess he was ready to tell everyone. "Isn't it time we start telling everyone?" He said as he continued undressing himself. I nodded. "I guess they'll see it soon enough so yeah" Lando didn't respond, he just walked in the bathroom and started to brush his teeth.
Was something bothering him? I followed him in the bathroom and I grabbed my toothbrush.
"You okay?" I asked before putting the toothbrush in my mouth. He nodded with a smile on his face. I decided not to ask about it anymore. He would tell me if something was wrong.
He definitely would.

We both walked to the bed and crawled next to each other. He pulled me in his arms and kissed my head softly. It's been a while since we had sex, which was weird because he used to try every time we saw each other.
I hated that I didn't trust him, I hated the fact that I doubted everything was fine but I had to believe him. I didn't want to start drama or whatever. I would just talk to Chloe about it, she would hopefully know what to do about it.

Chloe

Where are you?

Max is annoying me
Please act like it's an emergency
So i can leave

It's an emergency
You need to come nowwww

Omw!

I laughed as I saw Chloe running to the Ferrari hospitality. "You saved me" she laughed. I knew how Max could be but we both really liked him.
"So what's up?" She asked as we started to walk around the paddock.
"I think something is wrong with Lando" she looked at me confused. "He's been acting weird, he's not as silly anymore and it's been a long time since we had sex" she turned her face to me. It felt nice to tell someone about it. To voice my worries instead of bottling them up. "Isn't he just nervous about the championship?" I shrugged my shoulders. "But then why isn't he touching me?" It could actually help to calm his nerves down. "Are you touching him?" This time it was my turn to look at her confused. "What do you mean?" She chuckled a little. "So you're not. Make him crazy, get him hard. If you know what I mean" she nudged me a little as we both laughed.
I knew exactly what she meant and she was right.

We had a nice talk, she definitely opened my eyes a little. My smile disappeared when Maya walked passed us. She was on the phone with someone and just ignored us. I totally forgot about her. I guess that was a good thing right?
"Wow it looks like you've just seen a ghost" Chloe laughed as she looked at me. "Even worse. That was Maya" I softly said. Chloe quickly looked behind her. I told her a lot about her.
"You are way prettier anyways" she said which made me laugh a little.

I should just forget about her, I guess she was also done with us anyways.