|<~>| ᦔꪹꪖᦋꪮ᭢ ꪑꪖకᡶꫀꪹ |<~>|

You were on top of Cloudjumper, you held your staff and had your helmet on which would hide your face from Drago.

"Hurry! We must not waste any ounce of time!" You shouted

Cloudjumper shrieked at The Bewilderbeast which caused him to raise to his full height, 160 feet. A dragon able to break through solid metal with just one movement.

The Bewilderbeast went to a hollow spot in the ice and it'd lead straight into the battle field, unless Drago had a better plan The Bewilderbeast would take out hundreds of his men with no problem. It'd be a big loss.

You heard people yelling and shouting, you also heard dragons shrilling in either victory or defeat. It was painful to hear.

"Let's go Cloudjumper, today is the day we end Drago's rein." You said

Cloudjumper roared and The Bewilderbeast began to climb on rocks and he rammed his tusks into the ice which made a huge hole fall in so that you and Cloudjumper could get out.

You swung the staff in circles whilst Cloudjumper hovered, The Bewilderbeast raised himself using a few rocks and roared while watching the enemies.

You let the staff hit Cloudjumper's back and it rattled, all hell then broke loose and The Bewilderbeast began to spew ice all over the place.

"Go Cloudjumper!" You ordered

Cloudjumper began to dive towards where the hunters were, you looked in all different directions and spotted multiple Dragon Riders whom were assisting you.

You saw Eret. Eret being son of Eret, he's been your enemy for years and now he's a Dragon Rider? Never saw that coming.

He was on top of a Deadly Nadder with a woman behind him, most likely Astrid Hofferson due to the unmistakable blonde hair. You looked over and saw two twins on a Zippleback Dragon which were most likely Tuffnut and Ruffnut Thorston. You heard a Monstrous Nightmare roar and saw that Snotlout Jorgenson was riding on top of it, there was a man on a Gronckle whom was Fishlegs Ingerman.

You saw Hiccup smirk at you whilst Astrid stared in disbelief, he said something to Astrid before pulling Toothless back into the battle.

You pointed your staff in front of you which caused Cloudjumper to get a Thunderclaw off of a nearby Shovelhelm.

Once he had did that a net was swung over Cloudjumper which caused him to go into a crash landing and you quickly rolled off of his back and landed on the ground, Cloudjumper laid on the ground and roared.

Drago Bludvist stepped towards you, you could tell he's been wanting to meet you.

"I've waited for this moment, the day I see you and your dragon friends falter." Drago spoke

"Taking wild dragons and now ours? Your thought process is slower than I thought." You said

You hit him using your staff before he knocked you back using his bullhook, most likely his weapon of choice and how he trained his Thunderclaws.

"These dragons are controlled by the alpha! Taking them is not simple!" You exclaimed

"I brought a challenger." Drago commented

You looked back before jumping when he began to yell loudly, childish.

The ships began rocking and the water went uneasy, waves began appearing and then the features of a Bewilderbeast appeared. He had raised a Bewilderbeast.

The Bewilderbeast was there to challenge yours, your Bewilderbeast was the acting Alpha and he wanted his as The Alpha.

The two Bewilderbeast began fighting, you then swung at Drago which caught him off guard but he quickly countered it and brought you to the ground.

Cloudjumper roared in worry.

He used his foot to kick away your helmet and keep you held down, he raised his bullhook. Was this the end? You couldn't leave Cloudjumper to watch you die.

He was knocked back by what seemed to be a person, you saw Hiccup and your dad.

Hiccup lended you his hand and you took it before you quickly dusted yourself off. Your dad had an axe and he was ready to fight Drago.

"Go stop those Ice Spitters!" Dad ordered

"Thanks, I can try." You said

You got off the net from Cloudjumper, he quickly got to his feet and lowered himself so that you could get on.

"Go to those Bewilderbeast! We must end this!" You exclaimed

Cloudjumper propelled off the ground and towards the two whom were fighting for the title, you've never heard of two Alpha Dragons, always one would need to come out victorious.

Cloudjumper dove under Drago's Bewilderbeast before hovering in the middle, you swung your staff but the two ignored it so Cloudjumper moved out of the way quickly and your Bewilderbeast was knocked to the ground.

He was about to be impaled but was stopped when Drago had called him over.

The Alpha was defeated, yes, he still had authority over the dragons apart of his pack but he couldn't actually control them.

"Oh my." You said

You then saw Hiccup being cornered by Drago, Toothless seemed to be in a trance.

You'd need to treat The Bewilderbeast later, you needed to save your baby brother from the dragon killer.

"Hurry!" You exclaimed

Cloudjumper began flying over, he quickly landed and you got off of him quickly. Gobber was panting and seemed worn out whilst going down a hill while your dad was running to his sons rescue. You looked over and saw that the other dragons were all flying near The Bewilderbeast.

"Hiccup!" Your father yelled

He jumped in front of his son and was hit by a plasma blast, he was knocked unconscious.

Drago let out a laugh and walked off. Toothless was brought out of the trance.

"Oh Odin!" You said

You ran to your dad who was just laying there, you saw many of Hiccup's friends looking in despair. Gobber kneeled beside your dads boot.

Hiccup put his head to his heartbeat, he had died on The Field Of Battle. Like a real viking.

Hiccup stopped talking but upon seeing Toothless he began to speak.

"Go! Go away!" He ordered

"It isn't his fault Hiccup." You said

Toothless ran off and Cloudjumper followed, Cloudjumper was like a Body Guard to Toothless.

Hiccup began weeping and you put a hand on his back, you could only imagine what Skullcrusher was thinking but alas he was with Drago.