Seek x Reader (Smut + Fluff)

Forcing (Y/n)'s head into the pillows, Seek pinned her down.

"Oh, what a day it's been. I could use just a little pick me up right now..." He smirked, his eye holding a burning, satiable lust.

All he wanted was to relish his girlfriend's body, pleasure them both at the same time. He has been overly curious about something since their last session, and his mind couldn't seem to tread away from the fact.

There was two holes down there, but she only let him go into the wet one. Was the other one not very good?

Tantalisingly, he slipped a hand into her jeans, his naturally moist finger fondling around a bit until it came across her hooded clit. Dipping under the hood, Seek stimulated her clit as she gave a small whine.

"Seek...! Now isn't a good time, we have to be at work in fifteen minutes. Humans don't catch themselves." She argued, wanting this.

"Do I have your consent, my love?" Seek questioned, keeping his finger on her clit.

Rosy-cheeked, (Y/n) mumbled,"Babe, I'm down for anything but maybe just not no-"

A squeak came out of her as his finger was inserted inside of her, feeling around. It wasn't that this was their first session, as they had already gone through most of the different ways of pleasure and stimulation together, but this time felt a little bit odd. Seek didn't seem as focused as before, which was a shame because he was good with his hands in more ways than one.

Something was on his mind, but she was too lost in the moment to even arouse the question. She was, however, arousing one thing and that was Seek.

But, again, he paid no attention to that either. He really was distracted by something.

I wonder what the other hole must be like.

Rubbing himself a bit, he let out a sighing groan as his weeping cock spread her ass out quite nicely. He'd pulled her jeans off and he was ready to experiment.

No, she needs some kind of lubrication..

Lowering his cock, he decided it would be best if he ate her out instead. Forming a mouth, he made a tongue long and thick enough to penetrate this small hole.

Catching wind of what he was doing, (Y/n) went to protest,"Seek, you can't-"

Too late.

His tongue dipped inside, penetrating her virgin ass. It wasn't that she was a virgin altogether, but she'd never allowed anyone to do something like this to her.

It went in deep inside, flicking about as he squeezed her ass. His thumbs held her cheeks apart as he ate her ass, his saliva lubricating it perfectly well.

"Tell me how this feels.." Seek told her, tugging his cock a bit more.

Inserting the head in, he realised why she didn't want this; it was such a tight little hole and his dick was suffocated by her walls.

"Oh, fuck, that's one tight ass..." Seek groaned, his dick being clamped on ruthlessly.

(Y/n) let out a pained moan the moment the hole was penetrated. He wasn't even that far in, but it hurt like hell.

She gave it a minute before she whimpered,"Seek, it hurts..!"

Hearing her pained cries, Seek drew out,"I apologise, my love."

Instead, he opted to fuck the other hole to make it pleasurable opposed to painful for the two of them.

She was already wet from him eating her ass; she'd never had a thing for having her ass ate, but it was a new experience that her body reacted nicely to.

Inserting his cock into her pussy, he let out a low, pleasured groan. She gave a little hum as he stretched her wide with his six inches. She'd heard rumours of the other entities wielding inhuman lengths, but she stuck to Seek and despised the idea of infidelity.

He began his thrusts, setting a quick rhythm so they could return to work as soon as possible. Their break didn't last forever, unfortunately.

His rhythm was quite quick, contrasting with his usual, sensually slow thrusts. He would trail kisses down her neck and play with her breasts but the time was limited and he needed to focus on her pleasure more than anything. He didn't wasn't to be tantalisingly and leave her so close to orgasm.

Reaching downward, he caressed her clit as his thrusts increased in pace. Ruthlessly, he pounded away at her as he rubbed her clit faster, making her body tremble, foreshadowing her upcoming orgasm.

(Y/n) bit her lip as she kept her head in the pillows, muffling whatever lewd sounds crept from her lips. Seek, having nothing else to do with his left hand, brushed his fingers through her locks as he looked at her.

"Oh, you're so cute. I don't need to spawn in millions of eyes to see how lucky I am to get such an angel in a place like this." Seek sweet talked, his words genuine as they fell from the mouth he'd formed. He never skipped the sweet talk or the headpats during sex, as that was something they had grown to do every sesh without fail.

Squeezing her eyes shut, (Y/n) could feel orgasm rapidly approaching and she moaned loudly.

"Seek, please, I'm gonna-"

Never having been so roughly topped, (Y/n) squirted for the first time.

Widening his eye, Seek appeared quite impressed as he gave a groan, cumming inside of her.

Once he had finished entirely, he laid in front of her as she kept her head in the pillow.

Pulling the pillow down, Seek booped her nose,"Hey, my love, you must have really enjoyed that. You squirted, which you've never done before."

"I-I liked it...but I don't want all of our sessions to be so rough. I like the kisses and cuddles, too." (Y/n) told him, looking up at him.

Chuckling, Seek got off of the bed and picked her up,"Alright, my love. I won't be so rough next time, but now we need to sort you out. Let's go take a shower."

"Together?!" (Y/n), baffled, gawked.

"Together, my love. That way I can give you the sensual touch you missed out on." Seek explained, walking into the bathroom.

The two shared a soft kiss before closing the door to shower.