#𝟮𝟬

"𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫!"

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

THE END OF the day came and it is now time for the battle. Battle who? Well, before Itona revealed he was Korosensei's 'brother by blood', he said that he wanted to get rid of people who could be stronger than him and the only person who applied to that description was your teacher of course.

Everyone was quite shaken up by the new kid's guardian and the kid himself. Like, who comes into school by breaking a literal wall? Definitely not me.

"Yo (name)," Karma back hugs you and puts his chin on your shoulder.

You smile at the boy and feel your cheeks heating up. A fight is literally starting yet you're fangirling over the fact that your crush is back hugging you.

Sugaya pushed the last table to form a ring, in which player 1 (Korosensei) and player 2 (Itona) will commence their fight.

You never even realised that Shiro was alive and breathing in your classroom till he spoke up to set some ground rules.

"You must be sick of plain old assassinations, Korosensei." The class frowned, knowing that 'plain old assassinations' were directed at them.

"Shall we lay down a rule? Hmm, how about stepping a foot out of this ring means death on the spot." Shiro continues.

"What- like the loser's gonna uphold that rule." Sugino pointed out, choruses of hums followed soon after.

"No, breaking a rule that we are all here to witness would just damage our trust in our teacher," Karma says in all seriousness, slightly surprising you. "That kind of restriction works especially well with him."

"All right, I accept your rule." Korosensei looks into the eyes of the fully dressed guardian of the newest addition to the end class' assassination classroom.

"However Itona, hurting spectators is also a loss." Your teacher raises a tentacle at the boy who stood there unblinking, once again. Someone get him some eye drops before his eyes dry out.

"Start on my signal," Shiro commands the boy, who doesn't say anything in response.

He raises his hand as everyone looks at their teacher in worry, even Karasuma. The man with barriers in everything he does.

Shiro swiftly moves his hand down and shouts 'begin', putting you and everyone else on edge. You nearly fell onto the table in front of you because of how far you were leaning in. But luckily, your Prince charming saved you and whispered into your ear to be careful, his eyes still on the fight that was happening.

Everyone was hastily conversing with each other in a panic because of what they just witnessed. Itona was fighting the Octopus with tentacles.

"Where did you get those tentacles!?" You were literally shook, Hayami passed out because of how scary Korosensei looked. His eyes were red and his skin was pitch black, matching my current keyboard.

"We are not obligated to tell you that, Korosensei." You could feel Shiro's smirk from a mile away, he did pretty well to piss Korosensei off that much. He was much angrier than that time when your classmates said that they didn't care about their grade since you all were in the end class.

Shiro continues to provoke your teacher further by rambling on about something you don't care about. For some reason, this scene triggered something in your memories, but it was one of those memories which pass so quickly that you can't grasp onto them and keep them in that part of your brain where you remember things. Anyways.

Thing is, your mother has never mentioned your father to you once. You don't know what his name was. Absolutely nothing. And you were extremely sure that the memory you just had was about your father. Someone that wasn't in ANY of your memories.

A bright light appears in the classroom, taking you out from your thoughts. You couldn't even hear what was going on with the movement of tentacles and dust flying into your eyes every other minute.

"Did he get him?" Muramatsu questioned, sweatdropping at the intense fight in front of him.

"No-" Terasaka was interrupted by Korosensei, who screamed 'look up!' at Itona, who got up from the floor.

Even Ritsu was in shock.

"Ah, you've shed your skin. That's right- you had that trick up your sleeve. But Korosensei, we also know there's a weak spot there too. Moulting energy extends more energy than it would seem. Therefore, the speed you're so proud of drops immediately afterwards. And you've grown back the arm that Itona took in his first surprise attack." Shiro says, boring you.

"That uses quite a bit of stamina as well. By my calculations, you should be evenly notched physically about... now."

"That was no calculation, that was a whole entire essay about Korosensei. How obsessed are you?" You mumble loud enough for everyone to hear, including Shiro.

"I have not asked for your opinion, so just sit back and watch Itona assassinate your beloved teacher." Shiro glances at your angry figure who was shouting at Karma to let go so that you could fight 'the man who is thinking he ate.' He clearly didn't, glad we agreed on that.

Shiro continues his essay on Korosensei, which I cannot be asked to write about. You were too focused on the last moments of the fight.

Itona does a front flip and removes all of Korosensei's feet, making the poor teacher lose even more energy.

In those moments where Itona was up in the air, Korosensei managed to snatch a few of his anti-him knives and managed to get rid of Itona's tentacles, covered him in his shredded skin and tossed him out of the window like paper.

"I win." Korosensei smiled as everyone cheered for him, ignoring the fuming Itona and Shiro, who was leaving with the boy after losing.

"Hah! You thought you ate Shinko or whatever your name was. But the adults here that can slay harder than your failed plan here are my mother, Korosensei and Karasuma." Hayami threw a BB pellet at the man who dodged it by running off into the trees.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝