༺Ep. 2༻

5:00am. At early morning.

She was punching and kicking the hanging ragbag until her phone rang making her stop.

She quickly went to the bench were her phone was ringing.

"Yes?" She spoke.

"I hope you didn't forget that there's something important today." said Jungkook on the other side.

"Nope. Not when you're here to remind me."

"That means you actually forgot. Such an irresponsible girl." He sighed.

"Well, I know you're here to look after me....so why would I bother to be 'Responsible'?" She chuckled.

"What am I gonna do to this girl? Listen, I can't be with you like this everytime. Why don't you find someone else to care? Then atleast I'll have a break."

"......Nah! I don't think so." She said.

"Why not?" He said excitedly.

"My Sis is hotter than hell! Try finding. Or you want me to find someone for you? This will be good trust me-" He said happily.

"Ok Kooks bye see ya!" Saying she swiftly cut the call.

"Everyday drama." she said sighing.

Then tossed her phone on the table and got back to what she was doing.

══════

"What took you so long to come here? I was waiting for you." Jungkook said.

"Sorry

"Sorry. Got stuck with some official stuffs." She said walking towards him tugging her hands on her Jeans pockets.

"So? Is everything prepared?" She asked.

"Yeah. Well, they're not here yet. We can go in wait." Jungkook said arm crossed.

"Yeah sure. Let's go." She said sighing.

They both went inside a club.

It was lighted with neon pink and green colours. Little amount of smoke was spread everywhere as everyone was vibing into the loud music sound.

She walked towards their booked seats.

Y/n sat there man spreading while resting her arms and back on the sofa so did Jungkook.

These hotties stole many attentions from people.

Jungkook smirked knowing that.

"Wow, ma Siso looking sexy huh?" Jungkook said and then pointed to side by his eyes.

She looked there and saw some guys staring at her seductively and even a girl waved at her which to she winked.