༺Ep 14༻ ✨

"What the hell do you think you are huh?! Because of you guys we lost the important deal. How can you do that after so many years of experience? What is the reason?!" Mr. Kim asked both Y/n and Jungkook who were standing infront of him,

Crossing their arms with lowered head and standing distant from eachother.

"Ask your son. What he did." Y/n said casually putting her hands in her pocket.

Mr. Kim's gaze shifted to Jungkook as he asked,

"Jungkook. What have you done?" He was silent.

"Oh then, let me tell you Appa. This man here tried to s*xually harass his own sister's husband. Actually, not even his own. If he really thought that, he wouldn't do such a shameful thing." She stated with much disgust and anger.

Jungkook felt really hurt. What does she mean by not his own sister when he consider her more than that.

"Is this right Jungkook? You did that? Even though I know you can't do that." Mr. Kim said in disbelief.

"Which is true. I did nothing. I was trapped. And that man who your daughter is stating as her husband is actually plotting something big and he trapped me. He's a bloody M*ther f*cker!" He said straight truth with no shame.

"Wow! You got the nerve saying that about my husband infront of me huh?" She was now loosing her cool.

"Y/n! Not here! Behave yourself. And Jungkook you better mind your language." Mr. Jung said stopping the scene creation.

"Sure." He said as Y/n scoffed.

"I can't believe it happened. Jimin....he's plotting something?" Mr. Kim said in disbelief.

"Which is totally wrong Appa. He can't do that. He's a simple man. You know him right? You know how he is? I guess I did wrong bringing him in this mess." She said feeling bad.

"Hah! Simple...my Ash!"

"Can you please tell him to shut the Duck up? Uncle Jung?" She said in annoyance.

"Oh! Make me then!" Jungkook said.

"Stop it you guys! And I understood that." Mr. Jung said with a bland face.

"What? You said no cursing." They both said at the same time without them realising.

"This is so confusing. Right now I'm too much worried about that deal that was really important. Well, this mess is something big tho. Although I trust Jungkook, I know he can't do that." Mr. Kim said.

"Yeah yeah, why wouldn't you? You never trust your own daughter but everyone. And trust? It's just a mere thing. When you never spent time with me." Y/n said with a scoff.

"Y/n. Don't bring this now." Mr. Kim said with a glare.

"I don't even remember when my father took me to a park or vacation or read me stories like everyone's father does."

"Y/n I told you to stop." He again said in a stern voice

"Cause you were never interested in me. You only find value from others! Why would you believe me and worst is, why do I still expect from you-"

"Kim Y/n!-" He raised his voice.

"What?! Get out right?! Ok, yeah, I'm going. Who wants to stay here." She said and walked away.

Mr. Kim realised and felt sad. He sat back massaging his temple with a sigh.

"Calm down sir. Your blood pressure can get high like this." Mr. Jung said easing him.

Deceitful Love. PJM ff.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें