༺Ep. 4༻

It was 5:30pm.

And Y/n's room is messed with clothes.

And she is sitting on the bed with her hand on her head looking tensed.

"knock knock! Good morning! What the-" Jungkook stood stunned on the doorway of her room.

"Oh hi Jungkook." She said and stood. She knows what coming next.

"What the Fuck is this?! The whole room is a mess!" Jungkook yelled.

"What do you think you were doing?! Are you a kid? Can't keep your room a bit clean? What is this?! Do you have something to explain?"

"Obviously. You came in a right time. You gotta help me now."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook said armcrossed.

"You know.... today is my meeting with that person. So......I need your help to get me dressed well." She said.

".................Y/n is it you?" He asked in disbelief.

"You changed a lot after meeting that guy. Now you're asking me to select your outfit? Am I dreaming? Nah! You weren't like this. And are you sure it's not a date?" Jungkook said keeping his hand on his chest in a dramatic way.

"Oh just cut the crap and select a perfect outfit for me."

"So rude. *Pout* And why should I do that? What will I get?" He said.

She came closer to him looking down.

"Jungkookie Oppa~~ won't you help your little sister?~~" She said trying to be as much cute.

".......... Act like this again and Imma sure break your nose. Sister? More like an Asshole! You know what? That cringes. Ok fine! I'll select an outfit for you. You never respectedly called me oppa since childhood, now please don't act like this." He said being done as she laughed.

It was 5:40.

This outfit was matching perfect and hot on her muscular physique as the arms side of the shirt was gotten little puffed cause of that

"Perfect!" He said feeling proud to himself that he selected this.

"Are you sure?" She asked cocking her eyebrow.

"Gurl, you better not doubt me. I have went to Yoojung Sikdang before many times. And this casual outfit actually suits better. Just roll up the sleeves and you're all set." He said patting her shoulder.

"Hmm." A smile appeared on her lips.

"Well.....I think you should buy a beutiful rose for him. Oh how romantic." Jungkook said with a smirk.