༺Ep. 13༻

"Y/naaa~~ don't you wanna go office?!" He said setting his hair front of the mirror.

"Almost ready Baby!" Y/n said buttoning up her blazer.

Jimin sighed and went closer to her with a comb and brushed her a nice hairstyle

He hummed in satisfaction and was leaving but a sudden pull on his arm made him stumbled on Y/n as she on the other hand, locked his waist with her arms

"Aren't you looking too sexy today? Is it on purpose?" She said with a very pleased gaze.

"If you think it is, then it is." He said with a seductive smile.

"Jeez! I swear this smile would be the death of me one day." She said with a frown.

" Then Die." He said holding her coller closing the remaining distance between them.

"Aish! I'm already dead baby." She said joining her forehead with him.

"Now let's go if we don't wanna get late."He said placing a kiss on her cheek as a chuckle left from her mouth.

"Can't I get a kiss on my lips yet?" She said when he was leaving.

"That time's gonna come soo. Have patience baby." He said with a smirk and left.

"Uff! He's really something." She said running her hand through her hair.

༺❀༻

At their office,

"Oh hey Y/n!" Jungkook greeted her with a hug.

"Hi Jungkook-ssi." Jimin greeted him with a smile. But he rolled his eyes.

"um.....Well, is everything here fine? I guess you arranged the meeting for today." Y/n asked to maintain the situation.

"Yes, everything's well. They're about to arrive soon. I just hope today's meeting goes well." Jungkook said.

"Yeah. It's very important for us." Y/n said.

"I just hope someone.......won't mess this up." Jungkook said side eyeing Jimin who acted confused.

They headed to the meeting room.

As soon as Jimin entered first Jungkook pulled her and whispered.

"Why did you bring him here?" he said.

"Kooks, he's PA. Ofcourse he has to be here." She said.

"But..."

" Kooks.....you're worrying too much. Come on, he won't do anything. Just trust him." She said as he nodded reluctantly.