༺Ep. 11༻

1 year passed away of their happily married life.

But it's like, She grew more and more closer to him day by day.

For her, he became her life she can never live without.

Even if they never been intimated or had a passionate kiss, she didn't mind it nor mentioned it once. She still thinks maybe he's not comfortable.

She's like an obedient, gentle, caring
wife for him. She does everything to make him happy and smile every day and every moment.

Well, on the other side. She's a Mafia leader. And day by day it is getting difficult for her after getting married.

She's often tensed about him. What if her profession leeds to something very worst that she regrets her whole life.

"Are you going somewhere?" Jimin said with a cute pout peeking out cutely from under the blanket.

"Yes Honey. It's some important assignment." She said wearing her watch.

"But today is Sunday. And you know what is today." He said.

She sighed and then smiled a little going closer to him.

"How can I forget baby? Today was the best thing that happened in my whole life." She said sticking her forehead on his.

"Can I come with you? Is it too important important than me? You know I want to spend the whole day with you." Jimin said holding onto her coller.

She knows she can't take him with her.

"Baby, I promise I'll come as soon as possible and then we'll celebrate our first anniversary together." She said holding his hands into her's.

"I know you will. You always keep your promise." He said with a sweet smile and pecked her cheeks.

"I love you." She said hugging him tightly.

══════

*Gun shot*

"Kooks watch out!!" She yelled as He ducked down and she shot a man.

The other rival gang attacked them on the way where they were heading to the harbour with two trucks of Gold to export.

The sounds of gun shots and bombs were everywhere.

She guarded herself behind a car that was flipped upside down.

"What now? Most of our men got killed. We still have few. I don't think we can save these. We already got too much damages. " Jungkook said panting beside her holding his gun closer to him.

He's right. But if they surrender what's the guarantee that they will let them go? And she can't just give up now.

"What do you say Y/n? We're waiting for your command?" Jungkook asked.

"We can die either way. So, ride...or die." She said filling her gun.

She got out of there straight firing at them.

"You heard the boss! " He said to his men.

The situation is all tensed. The rivals were about 20 and they were just few left.

She threw bomb at them and successfully killed some.

'Jeez! I doubt if I can do it any longer, my wounds are burning. I'm exhausted.' She thought in mind while panting. Her eyes were getting heavy.