𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭: 𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗹

The sun beamed down brightly onto Aila and Lo'ak as they were still asleep in each others arms.

As the sun got brighter, it awoke Lo'ak who still had his arm around Aila as she was still sleeping peacefully.
He rubbed his eyes trying to adjust to the sunlight.

"Good morning," Aila mumbled adjusting her head on Lo'ak's chest. Lo'ak returned the greeting as he laid his head on hers.

"How did you sleep?"
"Good, do you like it here?"
Lo'ak turned on his side, now facing Aila and caressed her cheek, "I love it!"

They smiled at each other and laid in each others embrace for a while longer before they had to go back to the village.

"We should probably go," Aila now rubbing her eyes as she was still adjusting to the sunlight.

Lo'ak got up, as he helped Aila up and they went to get on their Ilus. As they were riding back they were talking about various things.

As they arrived on the shore and let their Ilus go, Aonung and Neteyam were standing there too, apparently talking to one another.

"Teyam?" Lo'ak now with his full attention on his brother.
"Lo'ak! Where have you been all night, we were worried about you." Neteyam said as he placed his hand on Lo'ak's shoulder.

"Aila, we were worried about you too, maybe next time tell us where you going for the whole night?" Aonung said as his full attention was now on his older sister.

Both Aila and Lo'ak looked down in embarrassment.

"Sorry, we must have forgot to tell y'all." Lo'ak now looking back at Neteyam who had a sympathetic look on his face.

"I'm just glad you two are ok. Now get, Skxawng!" Neteyam said pushing Lo'ak.

He smiled at Neteyam as him and Aila walked up the shoreline.

"So, what do we have to do today?" Lo'ak now had his arm around Aila's waist. Aila shrugged, "I think Aonung is taking you and Neteyam hunting." Lo'ak hummed and pulled Aila closer to him.

Neteyam noticed how tense Aonung was, "What is it, huh?" Neteyam smacked Aonungs back as he hissed in response. "Your brother is clearly flirting with my sister, don't you see?" Neteyam backed away at Aonung's harsh tone. "I don't see the big deal?" Neteyam shrugged. "He was sleeping with Aila yesterday when I walked into the pod, there is definitely something going on between the two." Aonung hissed. "Well" Neteyam cleared his throat, "What do we have on the agenda today?"

"I'm bringing you and your brother out to show you how to hunt." Aonung sighed. "Ooh, sounds fun. I mean at least your getting some work out of us." Neteyam smiled. Aonung sighs out of frustration.

The boys left to go out hunting, bringing Roxto with them. Aila waved goodbye to the boys, eyeing Lo'ak as he got onto his Ilu and rode away.

Aila was walking along the shoreline waiting for Lo'ak to return when she heard an all to familiar voice from behind a large rock.

"What did you think was gonna happen, hm?"

"I don't know, I was just having some fun."

Aonung? Aila questions, what is he going on about. She peaked her head over the rock to see who the other person was.

Neteyam?

What is going on. Did something happen?

Aila peaks her head around the corner of the rock just so that Aonung could see. "Sister? What are you doing here?" "I was walking when I heard all this commotion." She walked over to Neteyam who looked extremely worried. "It's Lo'ak." He said as his eyes adverted down to the ground.

"What happened, is he alright" Aila now with a worried look plastered onto her face.

"We don't know, he's unconscious right now."

Aila eyed Aonung, "what the heck did you do?" Aonung backed up, "I didn't do anything!" Aila walked closer and eyes Roxto that had the same nervous expression and Aonung, now with her eyes glaring between the two, "What did you two-," She was cut off when a hand grabbed her shoulder. Neteyam. "Aila, just come. We can deal with them later."

Aila complied. As Neteyam was leading her to his family's Marui she just glared at her brother and his best friend with determination of getting whatever they did to him out of them.

They got to the opening of the pod and Neteyam went straight in a dropped to his knees to see if Lo'ak had gotten anymore conscious since he left. Aila could tell it was bad, with all the expressions plaster onto the sully's faces. All she could do is stand there, staring in silence.

Neytiri motioned Aila over. She walked over and sat on her knees looking at an unconscious Lo'ak and couldn't help the burning sensation she started to feel swell up in her eyes. All Aila could do is stare at Lo'ak in disbelief, asking why someone would do this to him.

"We'll give you two sometime alone," Neytiri said, grabbing her mate's arm and waving the others to come with.

Aila put Lo'ak's hand in hers and brought it up to her cheek. She couldn't keep it in anymore, she let the tears flow down as she kissed Lo'aks hands. She didn't see any fatal injuries but she saw a large bandage around his chest and down to his stomach. All she could think of is why would someone do this. "Lo'ak, please come back to me. Im scared. Please be okay." Aila sobbed, placing her head onto Lo'ak chest. Hearing his heart beat was enough to calm her down. She truly cared for Lo'ak, different from anyone else. She couldn't stand to see Lo'ak in the state of vulnerability.

Aila raised her head and gave him one last kiss on the cheek, wiping her tear-filled eyes. She got up, off of the floor and headed out of the pod. She wanted to confront Aonung and Rotxo but couldn't because of the state she was in. Why couldn't it have been her that got hurt, why him? At least if it was her maybe Aonung would actually care...

1040 ωσяԃѕ

αυтнσяѕ ησтє-
Hiiii:)
Hope y'all liked this chapter!
ooh, what's gonna happen??

Comments and Votes are appreciated<33