𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳: 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆

As everyone got back to the shore eclipse had already started to fall and everyone was parting ways, Kiri said bye to Aila. Neteyam and Tuk said bye to Aonung, who just sighed.

As Aila said bye to Kiri she caught a glimpse of Tsireya and Lo'ak, Tsireya had grabbed Lo'ak's hand as she shook it.

"I had a lot of fun with you, no offense to Kiri but you were definitely more fun to be around," Tsireya giggled.

"Thanks, I guess, I had fun with you to. Thank you for agreeing to teach me." Lo'ak said as he laughed slightly as he moved a piece of hair out of Tsireya's face.

Aila could tell that Tsireya was blushing, and she couldn't watch anymore so she started to walk away. As she was walking away Lo'ak noticed and caught her gaze. He could tell that she was upset.

"Hey, I have to go. Thanks for today." Lo'ak said not gazing back at Tsireya and letting go of her hands as he started running in Aila's direction.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Hey, wait up," Lo'ak screamed after Aila, who was running into towards the roots. Aila paid no attention to him and just kept running as tears fell down her cheeks.

Aila was very far into the roots when she felt a hand grab her wrist and turn her around. As she turned around, she was meet with familiar eyes, the golden yellow eyes. She didn't know how long she had been running but now that she stopped, she felt as though her body was giving out. She felt her eyes start to close as she fell into Lo'ak's chest.

"Woah," Lo'ak said grabbing Aila before she fell. Lo'ak pulled her up and wrapped his arms around her, somewhat stabilizing her.

"Hey you, ok?" Lo'ak said as Aila started to open her eyes.

As she pulled herself off of Lo'ak she started to look around with blurred vision, she seemingly did not know how far in the roots she was.

As Aila was looking around she suddenly felt a warm hand caress her cheek, "Aila, are you okay?" She heard Lo'ak's muffled voice say.

As her vision came back to her, along with her hearing. She recognized the person standing in front of her, Lo'ak. She backed away, not wanting to be near Lo'ak anymore.

"Aila, wait." Lo'ak said as he saw the hurt starting to form in her eyes.

Aila couldn't look at him but at the same time she wanted to, she just wanted to be with him.

Even though Aila had hurt Lo'ak, he still wanted to be with her. He couldn't stop himself from that. He knew that it would probably end up in him getting hurt again but he just wanted to be around her, that's all.

"Aila what's wrong?" Lo'ak said grabbing her forearm, stopping her from walking away anymore.

"What do you think, Lo'ak?" Aila grumbled.

"I-I don't know." Lo'ak stuttered out.

"Ugh, your so naive. I saw you and Reya." Aila said as tears started to form in her eyes.

"What, n-nothing's happening. I promise. I don't know what she's doing. Aila its-" Lo'ak got cut off when he felt a hand grab him.

"There you are!" Tsireya said as she came up from behind Lo'ak, pulling him away from Aila.

"You sure?" Aila said as he was being dragged away.