𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱: 𝗙𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗲

Lo'ak was helping Neteyam clean up after breakfast while the rest of his family was out doing other various things.
As they were finishing up they heard a knock at the entrance of their Marui pod.

Neteyam was going to see who it was when Lo'ak put his arm out and stopped him, "I got it."

Neteyam shrugged and nodded as Lo'ak walked away.

As Lo'ak got towards the entrance he was met with a familiar face, Aonung. Lo'ak's eyes went wide as so many thought of to why he was here ran through his head.

"What are you doing here, Aonung?" Lo'ak asked as he rolled his eyes.

"Look, I wanted to apologize for what happened out at the reef the other day." Aonung said as he avoid Lo'ak's gaze.

Lo'ak stifled a laugh, "I didn't think you were the type of person to own up to what you did."

Aonung looked up as his words flowed from his mouth. He inked his gaze in Lo'ak's and walked forward while pointing a finger towards his chest.

"It's not by choice, Skxawng," Aonung said, pissed.

Lo'ak started backing into his hut with his arms raised in defense as Aonung was walking towards him still pointing his finger.

Neteyam saw Lo'ak backing up from the corner of his eye. He knew something was clearly happening even though he didn't hear the conversation the two boys just had he still walked in to see what was going on.

As soon as he saw Aonung provoking his brother, he walked straight up to him and cut him off as he started to speak, "What do you think your doing to my brother?" Neteyam said.

Now Neteyam was the one backing Aonung, out of the hut, pointing a finger towards his chest.

"I just came to apologize to your brother here for what happened at the reef." Aonung said with his hand raised in defense.

Neteyam looked at Aonung with a confused expression, "Well I assume you've already done that so I think it time you leave." Neteyam said.

"Wait!" Lo'ak shouted as Aonung was about to leave.

"Lo'ak what—" Neteyam got cut off by Lo'ak talking once again to Aonung, "who sent you?"

Aonung could see the desperation in Lo'ak's eyes, he didn't really understand why he was so desperate but he knew that Lo'ak would be pissed if he didn't tell him. So, Aonung shrugged with a smirk and walked out of the hut.

Neteyam looked at Lo'ak and could tell that what Aonung just did pissed him off even more.

Lo'ak huffed as he shook his head and started to walk out of the hut when he was stopped by Neteyam's hand on his chest.

"Lo'ak it's not worth it," Neteyam said softly.

Lo'ak hissed at Neteyam as he pushed his hand off of his chest and ran out of the hit.

He ran towards Aonung and grabbed his wrist causing Aonung to swing around and meet Lo'ak's gaze.

"Who told you to come?" Lo'ak ordered.

"I don't know, figure it out for yourself." Aonung smirked.

Lo'ak huffed as Aonung freed himself from his grip and started to walk off.

Lo'ak walked towards him and smacked his forearm, "tell me know or I this won't end well."

Aonung just laughed and walked off once again.

As Lo'ak saw Aonung walk off again he could keep it in anymore. He walked towards Aonung, grabbed his wrist and swung him around as his fist met Aonung's face.