Chapter I "Fighting urges and Setteling in"

Y/n POV:

"I'm a Wendigo," I respond while slowly looking down "I'm sorry a what?" I heard Ms. Weems ask, as soon as I heard that sentience I quickly looked up and saw her confused expression "You... don't know what a Wendigo is?" I asked with a sense of hope in my body. I saw her shake her head as I only grew happier at the fact that I finally got away from the legends they told about me and got to met people in which I can tell what I am and not have them run in fear. I was starting to get happier and happier by the second... until she asked the question I didn't what to hear, but knew was coming "What is a Wendigo?"

After hearing that question I quickly tried to cover it up from explaining but she persisted on knowing until I finally folded and started giving her the run down on the basics of a Wendigo. As I explained more and more I saw her face went from one of interest to one of fear and terror as she realized she was in the same room as a killing and human eating machine. After my explanation I begged her to not tell anyone about what I was and after a while she agreed under the condition that I wouldn't kill and eat any student here.

After she handed me my schedule she walked me to my dorm where I met my roommate, a small kid with glasses with somewhat curly brown hair, smiling as he saw me walk in. "Hey there my names Eugene, nice to meet you," He said as he extended his hand towards me and in that same moment, that bastard appeared, "Kill him... eat him," I snapped back to my senses and looked towards Eugene's hand, I feel my teeth get sharper so before I lashed out I quickly shook his hand and stepped back. Eugene was confused at first, then I just told a lie, something about being very anti-social or something and Eugene said it was alright and he understands "You should have bitten him," I felt my teeth go back to normal as I heard Ms. Weems tell me to get settled in and left.

While unpacking my things I feel my stomach growl, louder and louder and Louder... I start to slowly look at Eugene who was minding his own business with headphones on "Now's your chance (Y/n), E a t," I felt my teeth get sharper and my eye's started to turn red as I snuck closer and got even more hungrier until I was right behind Eugene without him noticing "Sorry little guy," I whispered before raising my hand, which was now a claw, and bringing it down.

Just before I touched his hair, aiming for his skull, I heard foot steps and a knock on the door, I never moved so fast in my life, as Eugene turned around and I was back at my side of the room, still unpacking.

Eugene got up to open the door where he was greeted by a brown haired women wearing glasses "Hello Eugene, may I come in?" "Sure Ms. Thornhill," Eugene said as he stepped out the way. The women who I now knew as Ms. Thornhill approached me and kindly said "Hello your names (Y/n) correct," "Yea... it is," I said, something was off about her, I didn't know what I just knew it was something "If you feel so wary about her than just eat her and that small kid," I ignored the creature and let Thornhill continue to talk "Since you just moved in I wanted to give this flower to you, I try to match each flower with every person,"

 it is," I said, something was off about her, I didn't know what I just knew it was something "If you feel so wary about her than just eat her and that small kid," I ignored the creature and let Thornhill continue to talk "Since you just moved in ...