Chapter XVII "Confrontation and Rampage"

(Y/n) POV:

After finding out that the real liberator was actually Ms. Thornhill, me, Wednesday, and Ms. Weems came up with a plan to expose and capture her, after a while of thinking we finally came up with a plan in which me and Wednesday would enter her classroom and expose her then capture her when she least expects it, and like that our plan was being put into motion.

~Time Skip~

We walked into Thornhill's office and closed the door as she quickly turned around and looked startled "Wednesday, (Y/n)," she said while looking surprised at both of us "I thought you'd both be halfway to New Jersey by now," "I don't even live in New Jersey so...," I said while going next to Wednesday.  "You can drop the act, Laurel," Wednesday said causing Thornhill to look surprised or confused "I should have known it was you," Wednesday continued "Faking your death, Securing a job at Nevermore, unlocking a Hyde," Wednesday said causing Thornhill's expression to become more clearer.

"Typically, I have great admiration for well-executed revenge plots, but yours was a bit extreme, even for my high standards," Wednesday said coldly "I mean... professionals have standards," I said while looking around "Oh, dear," Thornhill said while turning around "Weems was right," she continued while turning back around with plants and walking past us.  "You both need psychiatric help," "Can't throw out wild accusations without consequences," she said setting them down and facing us "They may be wild... but they're true," Wednesday said while walking towards her a little as I followed "And I've already had my fair share of psychiatric 'help'," I said while smirking.

"Tyler told me everything," Wednesday continued as she turned around and Tyler walked in while Thornhill looked surprised "Initially I incorrectly accused Kinbott of using hypnosis to unlock him, but you need a plant-derived chemical, didn't you?" Wednesday asked as Thornhill scoffed and tried to come up with an excuse, but clearly failing.  "I know your father kept tabs on all the outcasts in town, so I assume he told you about the Galpin family secret when you were just a girl," Wednesday said as everything started to unfold "That's why you targeted Tyler, you manipulated him by showing him what his mother truly was," Wednesday started explaining.

"What Tyler didn't realize is that truth wouldn't free him," she continued as I started looking around again to make sure nothing was going wrong with our plan "It would enslave him to you," Wednesday said while walking closer towards Thornhill "That was scary at first, so you used the cave and the shackles," "Kinky," I said earning a glare from Wednesday.  "But eventually he willingly became your servant," Wednesday continued "And when Kinbott came close to discovering the truth, you had Tyler kill her and pin it on Xavier," she finished as Thornhill shook her head before sighing and taking off her glasses.

"Ugh, That's enough," Thornhill said while setting down her glasses and looking over towards Tyler "Tyler, honey, make Mama happy and shut them both up, permanently," she said yet Tyler didn't move "He's not on your side," Wednesday said as Thornhill quickly retorted "Tyler would do anything for me," she said causing me to nearly make a joke but Wednesday glared at me before I could even open my mouth.  Thornhill then walked over towards Tyler while speaking "Remember what I told you? I showed you who you really are," she then got up close to him and put both her hands on his face causing me to gag "What they did to your mother...," she said in a sort of seductive voice while stroking his face and shoulders "The outcasts made you a monster," she said while whispering and looking over at us.

"How down bad you gotta be?" I asked while gaging a little more as Wednesday just ignored me and asked "If you only hate outcasts, why is he killing normies as well?" "They're just pawns in a bigger game," she said while turning towards us and putting her hands in her pocket "Just like you two," she said as I just gave her the finger and she walked towards us a little.  "Once again, you've underestimated the situation," Thornhill explained "You were never getting on that train, I sent Tyler to intercept you two," she said while pointing towards Tyler "We never made it to the station," Wednesday said as I just smirked "Heard enough?" Wednesday asked while looking over towards "Tyler".