Chapter III "Secret Revealed and...Sleep walking?"

A/n: I've been noticing some spelling mistakes that I make so if you could please show me any that I may have made while writing so I can fix it I would greatly appreciate it anyway enjoy.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Y/n) POV:

I don't know how it happened, one minute I was in my bed sound asleep and the next I was in my mind state then it finally clicked and I knew exactly what was going on "fucking hell...," was all I could say as I started looking around and knew what was coming next "WENDIGO, I SWEAR IF ANYONE IN THAT DAMN SCHOOL IS DEAD, I'LL KILL YOU!!!" and yet I got no response.  It seems that when ever I'm finally relaxed or peacefully asleep that damn bastard is always their to screw things up, all I did was lay down in silence as I knew what he could have been doing 'Damn bastard probably ate 20 people by now,' I said to myself when suddenly I started to feel myself wake up.

When I opened my eyes I saw Wednesday looking down at me with a surprised expression while still somehow keeping her serious look "Hey... nice weather isn't it?" I said as I slowly got up and looked around, then I saw a kids dead body on the floor and suddenly grew panicked "I didn't do that... did I?" I asked in a frightful tone hoping for the best.  I saw Wednesday shake her head and a sense of relief washed over me as I realized that thing might not have caused as much damage than I thought then suddenly I froze in place as I realized that Wednesday might have say me in Wendigo form.  "I'm... just gonna... go," I said as I started walking away from the body and Wednesday but just before I was able to take two steps I heard fireworks go off as I could only presume the worst 'Damn Wendigo probably had a feast,' I say to myself "Come with me," I heard Wednesday say as she dragged me away.

We eventually made it to her dorm as she practically threw me inside "I don't think I'm allowed in here," I said as I was looking around seeing their dorm had tape going down the middle and two separate sides, one side was all black and quickly found out it was Wednesdays half while the other was completely colorful "You share a room with your polar opposite?" I asked turning towards her.  "I want answers," she asked in a serious and cold tone, I knew I wasn't going to be able to lie to her so I was just honest "Fine, but first I want answers," "What do you mean?" she asked "What was going on and how did I get out there," she just looked at me with a glare as she started explaining.

Wednesday POV:

Me and Tyler we're running away from the boys that (Y/n) had insulted and I had taught a lesson to when I bumped into Rowan and started to have a vision, most of which were things I didn't really understand until the end in which I saw Rowan being killed, I quickly snap out and look towards Rowan who was now running into the woods.  "Wednesday, we need to go," I heard Tyler say but I just ignored him and ran after Rowan.  I eventually caught up to him and heard him ask "Why are you following me?" "I don't have time to explain, but you're in danger," I quickly say but just then I heard him chuckle "I think you've got it back words," I heard him say as he suddenly pinned me to a tree with his psychic abilities.  "You're the one who's in danger," "What are you doing?" I quickly respond "Saving everyone from you," he said, not letting his grip loosen "I have to kill you," he said as this just made me more confused and shocked.

I was thinking until a sudden realization hit me "The gargoyle, that was you?" I ask as I hear him quietly confirm "It's always the quite ones," I said to myself as I see a paper come out of his pocket come up to my sight of vision "Girl in the picture.  That's you," I heard him say as I'm just left with shock and I turn my head to look at him.  "You want to kill me because of some picture?" I questioned him "My mother drew that picture 25 years ago when she was a student at Nevermore," he said ignoring my question "She was a powerful Seer," he said finishing his statement "Told me about it before she died," "Rowan, put me down," I said to him but he didn't listen.  "No! My mother said it was my destiny to stop this girl if she ever came to Nevermore, because she will destroy the school and everyone in it," he quickly responded as I felt his grip become stronger.