♡ 𝘥𝘢𝘷𝘦 & 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 • 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 ♡ 𝘱𝘵. 1

part 1

Caregivers: Chan, Minho, Hyunjin
Littles: Felix, Jisung, Seungmin

+Surprise babyspace (one of the littles)

All of skz will be in this, Changbin and Jeongin just aren't littles or anyone's main caregiver.

Mainly Chanlix & Minsung

Intro: Chan wants to reward his boyfriend for working so hard the past few weeks and decides on a day for Felix to slip and play games with his little friends is the perfect idea.

(this is so long pls forgive me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chan was already awake and preparing himself for the day, especially knowing how tiring it might be. Having all of the groups littles together especially in public can be a challenge because they feed off each other's energy. Jisung is the most hyper one but Felix is always right behind him with the energy to match.

Smoothing his hands on his arms, Chan was putting lotion on his arms and legs as he knew how dry his skin could get when its the middle of the winter season like it is now. He'd also have to do this to his boyfriend once he woke up, not knowing if Felix would wake up in his little headspace or not.

He heard a slight sigh come from the bed and turned around to see Felix still asleep and looking extremely content with his Charmander plushie. Chan had given his boyfriend the plushie last night in hopes that Felix would be able to let go by morning and fully embrace his headspace especially knowing how Felix had been ignoring the urge to slip for some time now due to their busy schedule.

Finishing up what he was doing, the older made his way to the sleeping boy and sat on the edge of the bed admiring his precious boyfriend.

"Baby." Chan whispered, shaking Felix a bit to wake him up. Seeing how it's not working, Chan sighs and forced himself to be a bit louder.

"Lix it's time to get up, darling."

The mentioned boy stirred a bit in his sleep and furrowed his eyebrows. Chan cooed at his boyfriend's adorableness even when he slept. He was so utterly in love with him and there was no denying it. He brushed his hand against his boyfriend's cheek, softly rubbing trying to wake him up.

"I have a surprise for you, my love." Chan tried again and this time Felix had slightly woken up, looking up at his boyfriend and sighing.

"I wanna sleep." Was uttered out as he rolled onto his side facing away from Chan.

"Baby, please get up, I made you breakfast and put all my love into it. I want you to have it."

Felix sighed and turned back over to his boyfriend and reached his hands up which Chan immediately knew what the younger wanted from him.

He leant down and left a lingering kiss on Felix's lips, smiling as he pulled away.

"Hi, my baby." A slight blush appeared on Felix's face hearing those words. He adored being Chan's baby. He felt those words trigger a side of his brain that he didn't even know was taking over until now.

"Hi Channie" He giggled as he played with Chan's fingers lightly, still feeling sleepy.

"Baby, I made you breakfast. Can we go eat and then I can tell you what the surprise is? Does that sound good?" Chan lifted the little's chin so he would look at him and laughed at the silly smile on his little's face.