♡ 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 • 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 ♡

Little: Jisung
Caregiver: Minho

Intro: Little Jisung feels overwhelming guilt when he spills his drink causing a reaction Minho wasn't exactly expecting

requested by: cremebxbaaa

sorry this might not be exactly what you pictured

~

After an exhausting week for the two, Jisung and Minho finally reached the weekend. The awaited days for relaxation and time for their introvert sides to shine. Gaming, reading, cooking, and regressing for Jisung. Most of their weekends consisted of cuddles, playing games, and for Minho, taking care of little Jisung.

Most of the time when Jisung would slip it would be him clinging to Minho. Which resulted in a few tantrums through the time since Minho has been his caregiver. In Minho's opinion, the younger's tantrums weren't that bad. Jisung has definitely had his fair share of meltdowns though Minho has seen far worse from Hyunjin who had Changbin as his caregiver. Minho would pay Changbin to never let him babysit Hyunjin. Taking on that task would be the equivalent to the feeling of being violently hungover for a whole day. No thank you.

Minho always knew that when his little slipped, Jisung would have his moments of wanting independence but it never lasted long. Wanting to feed himself but realizing he can't use knives, Jisung would waddle his way back to Minho who would be lounging on the couch and a small whine could be heard. Though, when it came to puzzles and such, small Jisung would angrily whine, making his emotions clearly known, if Minho even stepped within five feet of his task at hand. It all depended on what mood the younger was in at the time.

One specific detail Minho picked up about little Jisung was that he never really talked much in his headspace. Though Jisung always seemed to be able to communicate his needs comfortably with Minho, just not verbally. Most of it consisted of whining or pointing and even more aggressively pointing towards the things he would want when the older wouldn't understand him fast enough.

Quickly, Minho picked up on the reason why the younger wouldn't talk in his headspace due to some conversations the two had while Jisung was big. Thus, leading Minho to be cautious with his little, probably more so than he would have been before. He wanted both little and big Jisung to trust him and feel comfortable with him. Especially because the relationship between caregiver and little is ultimately based on trust and communication.

Seeing as Jisung woke up in his headspace this morning, Minho took it upon himself to start on breakfast. From the island where he was preparing their meal, he could clearly have his eyes on the younger as he built towers with his soft blocks. However, Jisung's attention didn't stay on the toys for long as he missed his caregiver's presence too much.

A soft whine was heard as Minho was looking right at Jisung, as if waiting for the younger to call out for him.

Making his way over to the little, Minho picked up the blanket Jisung always had with him. The blanket being white and grey with a bunch of cartoon kittens on it and it was very much his comfort item.

"What's wrong, baby?" Crouching down so he's at the same level of Jisung, Minho cards his hands through the younger's slightly wavy hair. It was super soft after the bath they had last night.