♡ 𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘰, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 • 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 ♡

oh no, baby

requested by: @loveydoveyAU

Little: Felix
Caregiver: Hyunjin

Intro: Just a bit of fluff and Lix being a cute baby. Felix does have an accident and diapers are involved in this one-shot so if that makes you uncomfortable I would suggest to skip over this one.

Members mentioned in this one-shot: Felix, Hyunjin, Changbin, Jeongin, Chan

....hi
i had to write this on my laptop because wattpad on my phone is being weird so the format may look a bit weird this time
also this doesn't have as much fluff as i wanted it to have but it's 2am and i'm scared wattpad is going to delete all that i've written if i exit out of this so i'm just posting it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was shining way too bright for it being as early as it was in the morning. Little Lix was snuggled up in bed still, slowly waking up. Big stretches and a few yawns and the baby was back asleep. He had no idea what time it was, fair enough since he woke up in his headspace. There was no surprise there considering it has been a long weekend for the little and his caregiver, with Felix not leaving his headspace once the past two days.

On the other side of the apartment, Hyunjin already had a breakfast made (pancakes by the little's request last night.. ok Hyunjin bribed him to go to sleep and pancakes would magically be there when the little woke. Night time is a different story with little Lix) and was washing the dishes he needed to make said breakfast. He could hear some of their neighbors getting ready for their morning too. Slight music being heard through the walls. Hyunjin hyper-focused on the music he could tell his neighbor was playing while working out. Especially knowing his three friends who happened to be the noisy ones next door, work out together in the mornings. There were three of his friends in that one apartment, though very self-explanatory as long as you understand his friend's relationship dynamic. They're all in a relationship. Chan, Changbin, and Jeongin.

Sometimes there would be playdates here and there between Lix and Jeongin or Changbin. Chan being the other two's caregiver when need-be. Also babysitting would happen every so often.

Anyway,

Little pitter patter of feet could be heard coming down the hallway, letting Hyunjin know he's about to have some company.

"Daddy! You up?" The little immediately asked with his bright smile adorning his face.

"Good morning Kitty! How'd you sleep?" Hyunjin quickly turned towards his little with a matching equally as bright smile.

"Good, you sleep otay too?"

Hyunjin couldn't help himself but to make his way over to Felix and give him a warm hug. He was too cute for his own good, worrying about him like that.

"Don't worry, baby. I slept good too. Thank you for asking. Breakfast is ready, you wanna sit and eat?"

"PANCAKES!" Screamed the little as he quickly saw what his breakfast was and ran to sit down and get ready to dig in.

"Yes baby, pancakes! Let me get your bib real quick." Though Felix wasn't usually one to usually slip deep into babyspace, it would happen sometimes and there would always be some sort of mess by the time he was done eating. Thus, reason for the bib.

"Here you go, dig in, Lixie."

"Tank chu, Daddy!"

A few minutes goes by of Felix eating and Hyunjin absolutely adoring the cuteness in front of him. He decided today he wouldn't comment about the mess his little made, instead just letting him enjoy his yummy food.