♡ 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘺 • 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 ♡

Poly SKZ anyone?

Littles: Jisung, Seungmin

Switches: Chan, Minho, Hyunjin, Jeongin (?)

Caregivers: Changbin, Felix

Babyspace: ???

Just some info: Switches are caregivers who also regress as well. That is probably the simplest way to sum that up. To be honest, Seungmin and Jisung are also switches but it may take them a bit longer to come out of headspace. Chan could sense a sign of distress or someone needing him and it would barely take him any time to be big again. This also doesn't mean all the switches will slip.

Will I ever stop writing little Seungmin? no.

Will I ever stop writing caregiver Changbin? no.

Will I ever stop writing babyspace SKZ? no.

Poly SKZ. All of them.

I proof read this so many times just take it

This is also very focused on them being in little space ok enjoyyyyy~

~

The previous night was an eventful night to say the least. One little in babyspace for most of the night, the result from little Jisung being as energetic as he was. No one fessing up on who let him have some candy before bed, making everyone's night delayed and prolonged. Not a single person getting to sleep before 11pm, Felix being the first one to give up helping and cuddling himself up to the pouting Changbin who felt bad after Chan got frustrated with him. Overall, the group were running on not as much rest as they needed, especially with their planned day in just a few hours.

Hyunjin and Felix were the first ones awake, already starting to pack their things for their trip to the beach including everyone else's essentials. Knowing how sluggish the boys would feel when they woke up, Felix wanted to make sure he took care of mostly everything. Especially considering he got the most sleep out of all of them last night.

Already in the kitchen, Hyunjin was making on-the-go breakfast sandwiches seeing as it was already 10 minutes before their previously scheduled time to leave.

Checking the time, Felix finished up the packing and put all the bags by the front door. Sliding his feet down the hallway, he made it to his room he shared with Changbin, observing the older still asleep, mouth slightly agape.

Pulling himself onto the bed, Felix nudged his lover's shoulder hoping it was enough to wake him up. He already knew when Changbin sleeps, he really sleeps. Thinking about this, Felix started leaving light kisses along Changbin's neck, starting right behind his ear. By now he knew the other's body like the back of his hand, he knew all of his lovers bodies in the same way. Hearing a hum from the older, Felix continues his love attack.

Changbin groans as he wakes up, rubbing the sleepy haze from his eyes.

"Morning, baby." The older mutters as he gets a grasp on being awake.

"Morning, Binnie. Once you get up can you wake the babies?"

Changbin nods and holds in his groan, he absolutely loves when his boyfriends regress but waking them up when they're little is.. difficult. Get ready for the whining.