Chapter 19

(A/N- I'm sorry for not posting earlier but I must confess something I have an addiction and it's been causing me to neglect my duties as an author to you guys. Please forgive me.)

Bakugo and Deku stood before the button, scanning the area for even the slightest movement. Silence filled the arena just like before, but it was quickly broken by what sounded like a whistle being blown.

"Whooee-uueet"

Bakugo was able to track the location of the sound and launched himself toward the noise. He expected to see the two students; instead, he stepped on a trip wire that activated TNT. Bakugo was sent flying into a bunch of metal pipes, causing them to fall onto of him. Deku rushed over to check on his friend. "Kachan, are you okay?" Deku said, lifting a large pipe. 

"I don't need your help Deku!" He shouted, pushing the pipes off himself. 

Dream walked across a pipe, his hands in his sweater pockets and a small silver whistle around his neck. Before he could speak, Bakugo launched himself at the masked man, "I got you now, happy balloon!" he screamed. Dream dodged his attack, and he hit the ground even more pissed, so he attempted it again, but this time Ranboo appeared with a pumpkin on his head and grabbed the boy's shirt before throwing him to the ground with great force. 

(In the view room)

Tubbo slammed his fist against the wall, "I told you I didn't want my husband near him!" Tubbo screamed with tears in his eyes.

"Don't worry if the fight gets too dangerous; we will end it, I swear," All Might said, trying to calm the small goat boy.

"You better hope so, or else it'll be your head on the fireplace," Tubbo said, wiping the tears off his face.

"um...Aizawa help," All Might whispered

"Don't look at me; you chose to be the symbol of peace."

(Back on the battlefield)

 Ranboo then jumped down, landing perfectly without tripping up. Deku stared at Ranboo and immediately knew something was up. He wasn't slouched or standing straight instead, he was limp, his head leaned to the side, and his arms just hung loosely. Bakugo got annoyed and launched himself at Ranboo, who responded by pulling out a netherite sword and swinging it toward the angry boy. He barely managed to dodge the sword a large cut being made into his shirt.

"What the hell are you doing? Standing around, Deku, do something!" Bakugo screamed.

"Right!" Deku then charged up a punch and attempted to hit Ranboo, but he managed to dodge by leaning back. This only confirmed Deku's theory that Ranboo was not himself, as he moved in a very puppet-type way. Deku then watched again as Bakugo made another attack this time; he kept an eye on Dream, noticing how he was watching the fight like a lion. 

"Kachann, wait," Deku said, stopping the angry boy from attacking again.

"What nerd? Go be useless somewhere else!"

"No," Deku said, "Ranboo's movements are unnatural."

"So? They could be messing with us."

"Maybe if we pull them apart, something will change," Deku said. Kachan just smiled. "As long as I get to smash that stupid mask of his."

"This sure is a nice button," Dream said, standing next to the button. Bakugo launched himself and attempted to tackle Dream but only managed to get him to move away from the button. Dream managed to dodge the attacks and this led Bakuo to chase Dream into the half-built building. 

Dream used his sword to cut the pipes causing them to fall and slow Bakugo down, but this made little difference as he simply blew the pipes out of his way. "You can't run forever, Smiley face!" Bakugo yelled.