Chapter 36

(After Lunch)

Tubbo returned with Michael in his arms and Punz and Purple behind him. He put Michael down next to Foolish Jr before pointing to class 1-A, standing around talking. Tubbo pulled out 20 diamonds and gave them to Punz, "You see the kid with the sling," Tubbbo said, pointing at Sero.

"Yeah," Punz said.

"Go punch him in the stomach as hard as you can, then walk away." Punz nodded and started walking over to them. The others quickly noticed the hooded man walking towards them. "Oh, Hey dude, you're one of the other guys that fell yesterday; I'm Kirishima," The red-haired kid said nicely. However, Punz just walked past him and up to Sero. The elbow tap boy was confused and was about to speak when he was punched in the stomach, causing him to fall to the ground coughing up blood and trying to catch his breath. Punz then proceeded to turn on his heels and walk away without ever speaking a word. The other boys rushed to Sero's side to check on him.

"What the hell, man? Sero didn't do anything to you!" Denki yelled.

"THAT'S FOR SENDING RANBOO TO THE HOSPITAL," Tubbo screamed right after.

"Tuboo, you already got your revenge. Why did you attack him again?"

"The first time was for hurting Ranboo. Next time I'm sending Sero to the grave!" Tubbo finished before going back to playing with Michael and Jr. Punz then saw this as his opportunity to make more money, so he turned on his heels and walked towards Denki. "Here to punch me too," Denki said angrily.

"Nah, I can punch Tubbo if you want," Punz said.

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah, but it's gonna cost you," He said, rubbing his fingers together, doing the universal sign for money. "How much?" Sero asked, catching his breath.

"20 diamonds to give a minor injury, 80 to fight him, and 200 hundred to kill him," Punz explained. The boy's jaws drop, "Who the hell even has 20 diamonds!" Denki said, surprised at the rate.

"Guys, remember diamonds are their money," Tokyami explained.

"Oh, right!" Denki then pulled out 20 dollars and attempted to hand it to Punz. "Go kick Tubbo in the balls," Denki said happily. Punz looked at the piece of paper and held up his hands.

"I only take diamonds," Punz said. "And kicking someone in the balls is gonna cost you extra."

"How about an IOU?"

"Nope"

"Come on, man, it's not fair that Tubbo can get you to do things, and we can't," Denki said. "How about a trade?"

"Tubbo doesn't make me do things alright. He paid me. I only do things that I'm PAID to do, nothing more, nothing less," Punz said bluntly before walking away. Aizawa and Recovery Girl then came to start setting up 1v1 battles, starting with Punz vs Jiro.

They both got onto the field and stood across from each other. Punz carefully analyzed Jiro taking note of her earphone jacks and speaker shoes, before Dream messaged Punz telling him what her quirk was. 'She can use her heartbeat to make powerful sound waves; I better get behind her quickly to avoid the blast," Punz thought sneakily, stabbing himself with an arrow of swiftness without anyone seeing.

"Remember, this is a training exercise, so don't kill or attempt to kill anyone," Aizawa said, glancing toward Tommy. "Begin," He shouted. Punz shouted forward and got behind Jiro, holding a sword to her neck.

'Damn, he's faster than Ida,' Jiro thought before attempting to stab him with her ear jack. However, Punz dropped his sword, wrapped his arms around Jiro, and proceeded to German suplex her. This knocked Jiro out completely and ended the fight. Just after healing, Jiro Recovery girl rushed over to Punz and slammed her cane into his knee, causing him to fall down in pain. "What is wrong with you? She could've been killed," Recovery girl shouted.

"Relax, old lady, I've done it dozens of times before," Punz said, holding his knee.

"These children are much more fragile than the hooligans you're used to," Recovery girl said.

"Okay, sorry, I won't suplex any more students for free," Punz said.

"Well, thank y-WAIT A MINUTE," Recovery girl hit Punz a couple more times before leaving him alone to finish healing Jiro. "Okay, next up is Ojiro vs-" Before Aizawa could finish his sentence. Micheal stood up and started shouting while running onto the field.

"ME ME ME ME," Michael shouted while waving around his tiny wooden sword.

"Tubbo, come get your kid," Aizawa said, annoyed.

"Come on, let him fight. It'll be easy," Tubbo said. "And your kids might actually win for once." Aizawa shot a glare at Tubbo for his remark. This gave Michael the opportunity to show off how strong he was but grabbing Ojiro's tail. The boy didn't think much of this and just smiled, seeing how hard the toddler was trying to throw him. It wasn't until Ojiro was suddenly thrown onto his back did anyone realize just how strong Micheal was. The tailed boy was then thrown onto his stomach, then his back, then onto his stomach again; this continued on as all of the SMP members broke down laughing while class 1A watched in horror.

"Tubbo, the hell are you feeding this kid?" Sero asked loudly

"Just normal food," Tubbo said through his laughter

"BULLSHIT!" Denki screamed

"You know, if this is how strong Michael is, that means these guys have been severely holding back against us," Denku said through his mumbling.

"Um...Should we help Ojiro?" Uraraka asked

"Yeah, he's getting his butt kicked pretty hard out there," Sato said

"Micheal baby, that's enough," Puffy called out. The baby dropped Ojiro onto his stomach before climbing onto his back and standing on top of him, declaring his victory for all to see.

"Win-win-win win," Michael repeated loudly. Tubbo walked over and grabbed his half-dead son. "Yes, Michael, you're the winner," He said, chuckling. Aizawa didn't even bother anymore as he continued moving down the list. "Next up is Denki vs-" Once again, before he could finish, he was interrupted by Foolish Jr crawling onto the field and making a loud noise, so they knew he was gonna fight.

"Okay, Denki vs the baby, go!" Aizawa said without anyone objecting.

Denki crotched down and rubbed two fingers together, "A small static shock should be enough for me to win." When Denki reached forward to touch Jr, the baby grabbed his finger and proceeded to give Denki an 800 thousand vault shock. This caused Denki to collapse due to the intense amount of electricity. Jr also proceed to climb onto Denki's back and raise his arms above his head, also declaring his victory.

Tubbo went over and picked him up, "Wait until I tell your father he's gonna be so proud of you," Tubbo said happily. Class 1A wasn't even surprised. They just felt defeated at this point as it was obvious none of them would be able to beat them. Except for Bakugo, who believed he could as he got onto the field.

"HEY, PIG FACE," He called out. "We never finished our fight. Get over here and fight me."

Techno looked around before turning to Drista, "Is he talking to me?"

"I think so," Drista replied.

"Heh, you think you could beat me? Has it already been a hundred years," Techno said smugly. Pissing off Bakugo even more.

"Just don't kill each other," Aizawa said, waving his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: So I have a hypothetical for you guys. Let's say there was a story where Badboyhalo is a guard at a mental hospital. Would you prefer Skeepy to be a nurse/ Orderly or a patient?