Chapter eight:Cannon start

Jana slammed the door open.

,,Wakey wakey you need to go to school."
,,Nooo" whined Y/N
"Canon is starting btw".
And y/n was immediately awake.

,,Right!"she jumped out of the bed and got dressed
,,Wait Y/N you forgot...."
to late the door slammed shut and she was already gone.

,,.....your lunch."Jana sighed.

POV Y/N
I sweatdropped as I saw the paint on the Hotages faces,Iruka was besides me yelling and panicking.

I left before the Hotage arrived and made my way to the classroom.Then I realized that I forgot my lunch.,,Oh shit.I'm going to starve nooooo."before I could had a breakdown,entered someone the classroom it was Jana she had two bento boxes in her hand she was still in her Pyjamas and an apron.
,,Here don't forget it next time,the second one is for Naruto.",she put it down in front of me.,,Uh thanks."I said embarrassed

,,Aww does little Y/N need her mom to bring her lunch?"asked Sasuke in a mocking tone.

Jana looked at him deadpanned

,,At least she has someone to call her mother.Don't look down on other people when your family is literally 6 feet down."

Silence.

,,So I need to go now bye."
She said and left,Iruka arrived shortly after and started the lesson.He was wondering why he it was so quiet.
Then we needed ofc to do the transition ninjitsu because of Naruto.Sakura was the first.Than Naruto,he transformed into a nacked girl with smoke covering her areas.And of course he got in trouble again.

After some other kids it was finally my turn.I stand up and turned into Iruka.
,,Good job."he said with a smile.
And I sat back down.

Time skip brought by Sakura's A cup Bras

The next day was the day of the exam,I wasn't really concerned about me passing,the clone ninjitsu was pretty easy,but I'm still worried about in which team I get in,oh well not my problem for now.

I entered the room Iruka and Mitzuri(I can't spell his name what),both of them were watching me intensely
,,So Y/N show us what you got."
I nodded and made some hand signs and two perfect clones appeared besides me.

,,Good job you pass."praised Iruka,,Take a headband."
I happily took a headband and got outside before I breathed out in relief.

Outside of the school were a bunch of kids with their parents celebrating.

I even saw Jana,she looked and me and nodded to the swing where Naruto was sitting alone.

I immediately understand what she wanted to say and approached him.
,,Hey Naruto I-"
,,It's alright you don't need to pity me maybe I'm really not fit."
that made me angry

,Bitch you literally defeat a goddess in the future'

,,Listen Naruto there's no way you aren't fit to you are the Naruto Uzumaki and you're going to be the next Hotage Belive it!"
His eyes lighted up.
,,You're right I am Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to be the next Hotage!"
We hight fived.I noticed Mizuri approached us
,,Hello can I please talk to you Naruto?"
he eyed me ,,alone."
I looked at him mistrusting.

,,Sure see you later."I ran back and joined Jana,
,,I suppose this fucker is talking to Naruto?"
,,Yes,but it's the best if we don't interfere."
,,Ok congratulations for passing by the way,now let me be a good parent and treat you let's go."she putted a hand on my shoulder and we went to an Korean BBQ and shopping.
Yay 😁