Chapter 19:Chaos

FUCK FUCK FUCK
I looked at my arm.A bite wound was located on my under arm."Oh shit no no no.",Jana said panicked,this was the first time I saw her panicking.

She grabbed my arm.
And I felt my arm getting hot.Clear liquid oozed out of the bite mark and it closed again.She looked relieved,"Thank god the poison didn't reach your important organs-shit." She grabbed me and we dodged another attack from Orochimaru.

"DU HURENSOHN,HOW DARE YOU.",Jana yelled.
Oh shit she looks pissed.Orochimaru also seemed to realize that.

"Beast tearing palm."

A vertical manifestation of wind chakra appeared in front of her and shot to Orochimaru with great force,it was so strong,that it disheveled my hair/loosened my hijab."Dayum-",I managed to choke out as it flew past me and Orochimaru barely dodged it?however it had cut off some of his hair.

"Okay fuck I used too much chakra.",Jana said.She grabbed me by my collar and jumped up onto a roof of a nearby house.I looked around and saw that Darui and C were still fighting with Kabuto.

That venom.How did that woman removed it??That wasn't medical jutsu.

"Huh what do you mean?",i asked.

I know how medical jutsu's work.That's not what happened here,that woman manipulated your body to remove it.

The smell of smoke filled my nose and I looked up,Jana was smoking,again,while she stood on the edge of the roof,looking down at Orochimaru,who looked right up.
"Ts it's useless.",Orochimaru said and began to leave."Kabuto let's go."

Both of them vanished,leaving me,Jana,Darui and C back.I was manhandled back down again by Jana.C approached me and took my arm."Are you okay??I saw you get bitten by the snake."He inspected my arm. "Huh weird,where did the bitemark go??"

"Keep your guard up.",Jana says."Orochimaru isn't someone to just walk away like that.There has to be a trap." "Yeah.",Darui agreed.
"Wait what are you two doing here?",i asked Darui and C.

"The bandits are from Kumo.",C explains."We got a message and the Raikage has send us here to take the bodies of the bandits.Because one of them has a rare technique."
"Oh shit",Darui realized something."Y/n where's the scroll of the body."

"In my room-oh fuck.",we ran up and I looked at my bag. One.two.three.four.five.six.seven-
Where's the eighth one??
"One is missing.",i said worried.
"Let me see.",Jana looked into the bag."It's the one with the rare technique,SCHEIẞE.It was a hoax ,so they could get the body."

"I knew we shouldn't have trusted konoha dogs-",C started
"Shut the fuck up.",he was interrupted by Jana.
"There's nothing we can do.Take the rest of the scrolls and leave.Send a message.",she putted the scrolls in Darui's bag and tossed it back to him.
The boys knew that it wasn't a good idea to disagree now,she really looked on the edge.
C looked and me and put his hand on my
shoulder.
"Listen L/n you are strong and many people are here to harm you.So take care of yourself and stop keep getting injured."

After that both of them left.
The sun began to rise.I noticed that the place where we fought.There was some cracks on stone and a tree was cut in half.
"Damn rest In pieces."

After that we packet things and went to eat breakfast.Then we left the village and made our back way to the hidden leaf village.