Chapter Nine:What the F-

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard someone knocking on my window

,,Ugh."
I sat up and saw Naruto with the scroll attached to his back.I quickly opened the window.
,,Naruto what the hell are you doing here."I whisper yelled
,,Mizuki-sensei said that I can pass the exam if I learn one of the ninjitsus."
he putted the scroll with forbidden ninjitsus onto the floor and opened it.
,,Wait-Hey don't do it here what if-"

,,Hey Y/N there is a ninjitsu with your name."

Now that peaked my interest

,,really?''

I sat next to him and looked there where Naruto was pointing at.

Chokushi no Magan
First stage:After learning the Chokushi no Magan the user is able to see dead humans.Requires the Shinnegan of the
L/N Clan.
Second stage:after mastering the Chokushi no Magan the user is able to use the techniques of the dead humans they bound with.

I was surprised my clan has a kekkei genkai?

Ha I'm OP.

Wait how am I gonna activate it?

I grab my notebook and copied everything that was written down.
I might need it.
While Naruto was trying to master shadow clone ninjutsu I was trying to Lear a technique named "water style:suffocating'' which is like water prison but you suffocate in 3 seconds and hey,that's op.

,,I'm going to get me something to drink ,do you want some too?"
I asked Naruto and he replied with a no.I went down the stairs and poured myself a cup of(drink of choice).
When I wanted to go upstairs again I spotted a note on the kitchen counter.It read:

Yo Y/N,
I'm on a mission ,food is in the fridge and if you don't want to eat it feel free to get money from the drawer.
-Jana

Oh well at least I don't have to worry about her bursting into out little ,,project"

When I got into my room again,Naruto was nowhere in sight,just like the scroll....

,,NARUTO YOU MISTAKE"