Chapter 21:a alcoholic and a sugar mommy

A/N:Idk if this is good I'm writing this while having food poisoning also probably really short😭

Well I'm certain that  the mission had taken a long time,because when I was on a walk,just chilling and trying to find Jana.I heard the most toe curling,
soul wrenching scream
I've ever fucking heard.

Like holy shit.

Of course beging the dutiful shinobi I was ,
I ran there.And there was Naruto,screaming and holding a cat.

"Holy shit Naruto?",I grabbed the cat and it also started to attack me,tearing some of my top."Fuck you little shit-" Another pair of hand took the cat and hold it in their hands. "You're holding them wrong.",Jana said and well who can say?The cat was not calming down and purring in her hands.Kakashi nodded approvingly.

"Here",she hands Sakura the cat and it was comfortable purring in her arms.Jana looked at my clothes. "Aw the clothes are all torn up,
well this cats claw is more powerful that Orochimaru's attacks holy shit.
I'll get you a new pair,how about you go with Kakashi.",she looks at Kakashi who nodded."Great see ya."

Damn that woman comes and goes like wind.

Small time skip

We arrived at the Hokage office.And Naruto ofc asked for a more difficult mission which he got scolded for.I kinda just zoomed out.
I was bought back by the most gut wrenching stench of alcohol like holy shit.

And low and behold there was Tazuna and of course he was a bitch,which pissed Naruto off.Luckly he was stopped before doing something rash.

After that Hiruzen dismissed us and I went back home.When I entered the apartment I was greeted with a lot of bags full of expensive looking things."What the fu-"

Jana was sitting on the kitchen table and said,"Well I didn't knew what you wanted so I just brought you everything,haha.Ill donate everything you don't want to charity."

"Wow,thanks.",i was overwhelmed with the amount of bags,I opened some.There were shinobi clothes,traditional clothes (,hijabs with different textures)and things that looked like designer clothes,also a small bottle with something that seemed to be perfume and some kunais and other weapons.

Man

Feels great to be spoiled like that but I'm still wondering how she got so much money,cus a shinobi ain't get paid enough to afford that kind of lifestyle.