Chapter 16:Well fuck

When we exited the inn, I instantly got a bad feeling.
Like someone is watching us(again).
The village was quiet, no one was outside, probably because of the bandits.

"So, now let me explain what information I was given.", Jana started.
"They are a group of like 12 people ,they attack in groups and ambush their victims.So be on hight alert.Maybe we can finally awaken your Shinnegan."

Right,the Shinnegan.
My overpowered kekkei genkai that I still know nearly nothing about, expect that it let me interacting with ghosts.

Which is kinda cool, maybe I could meet like Hashirama or Naruto's dad. Then I maybe could use wood release.
That's nice.

We arrived at the woods near the village.
I couldn't see shit.
But Jana apparently could because she froze.
"What's up?", I asked."Someone is here,no, a lot of people are here,but they seem weak,they have no strong signature."
"Are they the bandits?"
"Probably.Now go ahead I want to see how you handle yourself."
"What-"
"You heard me."

Great
That's just great.
"Don't worry,I'll be nearby and will interfere If shit got bad.",she reassured me. "Now show me what you've got." I hesitantly walked to the direction Jana pointed at.

There was a camp and around ten people were sitting around it,these people were probably the bandits, but what if not?I can't just attack them.I listened in their conversation.

They we're talking about robbing people.

Nevermind,
they are most likely the bandits.
But how am I gonna get them?
.
.
.
Arson
Yep that sounds good.
Too bad that I don't have fire release.

"Water release: Water bowl!"

A jet of water emerges from my hand and knocked over most of the bandits."What the-",one of them cursed out before they got interrupted by me.I applied some of my lightning chakra into the water that was on the ground,the water immediately spread the electricity and the bandits were electrified.

However one of them managed to avoid the electricity and stormed to me."You little bitch you're going to pay-"
And BAM!
He got dropkicked by Jana.
"That's it,you've done well Y/N,I'm proud of you.",she patted my head.

"Now to you..." she lift up the remaining bandit. "I've got some questions that I want answered.Y/N you go seal the bodies away."
I nod and went to seal away the bodies into the scrolls.

*Time skip and a lot of screaming from the bandit.*

"So that was everything.Let's go."
Jana broke the bandits neck and sealed him away.
"Brutal.",I remarked.
"I know.",she answered and we made our way back to the inn.